If you could only use one weapon on your main,

Wil

HUmar Scum
Guildcard
for the rest of their PSO Career, which one would it be? What would the attribute grinds be at? And Why? What is it about this weapon that you think would allow you to effectively take on all the content in the game? Realistic Attribute/Hit only.

upload_2018-5-28_4-22-5.png

This is for fun/theory purposes only, any attempt at starting any sort of drama will result in me urging your peers to point and laugh at you in unison.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Ramar: Heaven Striker (0/0/100/100/40+) and Striker Unit mag for dp'ing lizards maybe.

I think I'd just use a Spread Needle (or perhaps Berserk Needle). Without having all the arsenal it'd be hard to properly deal with most things, but Needle is just easy stunlock pewpew.

Gal Wind would be a good option for me. Does decent damage on a single target, can hit multiple and flying enemies and even tougher rooms can be solved with it by activating your Mag Trigger.

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm.......Mew's main had always been a %50hit Rainbow Baton. Marinas Bag for her FO......and Spread Needle for her RAcassie <3. Cant get into specifics since mew fights like a 'Plushie' <3!

If I could use the OP's sig as a weapon, I would, holy shit 10/10

For my HUcast: Asteron Belt (50/50/0/0|50)
For my Ramral: Ruby Bullet (50/0/0/50|50)

Unlocked master raven

If not that, then c Vulcs I guess blehhhh

If there is one weapon I desperately wish I could use again, it would be an untekked Lavis Cannon <3

I had a 15 h one, with some dark % as well, on Sega Server and it is definitely my favourite weapon I’ve used.

If there is one weapon I desperately wish I could use again, it would be an untekked Lavis Cannon <3

I had a 15 h one, with some dark % as well, on Sega Server and it is definitely my favourite weapon I’ve used.

Agreed. I had a 30% hit untekked, on my HUcast and it absolutley shrekked. I was very, very sad the day they nerfed the un-tekked special :(

Back