Hucast Master Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
PSO is reduced to being Dark Flow at 10% HP and nothing else in the game matters. It's a sad, limited experience where you may as well not even bother with anything else. Video games are supposed to have fun and variety. Perfectionism has ruined PSO and many other games.
You know, you could easily address all of your gripes by simply finding like-minded people to play with. If one group of people plays in a way you don't find enjoyable, then don't play with them. It's really not that hard.

You know, you could easily address all of your gripes by simply finding like-minded people to play with. If one group of people plays in a way you don't find enjoyable, then don't play with them. It's really not that hard.

No because we’ll always be considered second rate by the elitist min mixers. Maybe it’s a personal flaw but that ticks me off.

No because we’ll always be considered second rate by the elitist min mixers.
Who cares?

This guy even tries to start this convo out of the blue in public games with randoms, it gets pretty annoying.

https://streamable.com/wn4rw

Well my feelings about gaming have slowly soured over time, but apparently nobody else has this issue with not being able to enjoy games despite knowing they’re just going to get picked apart and have all the fun sucked out of them. Maybe I just think too much. Even in trying to open it up to discussion the haters keep on hating, but idgaf.

And I do appreciate Ives’ suggestion, but it doesn’t solve the problem for me. I’m not mad about him making the attempt and I’m thankful that he was being constructive. I’m referring to others.

Have you considered not caring what other people think?

I have a chip on my shoulder and arrogant people who give off the appearance of being all perfect because they’re good at ONE video game piss me off. Like, “WTF is wrong with you that you have to act that way?” Is what I think when I see them.

View attachment 9267

This is a face HUmars, RAcaseals, and FOnewearls know well. The “I can kill whatever I want, and there’s nothing you do about it” face. Maddening. Smug. Entitled. It can make you feel powerless.

you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like lads

SWOLEcast

It's weird to me that you bring up elitists shaming you for the way you play, when you've done the exact same to me in an unprompted manner in lobby. You judged me by the way I play when I have never done such a thing to you. As I have said to you before in direct messages, I wanted you to understand how this may affect new players to the game.

You have a very negative look on PSO and the way people play, and when you say these things it can discourage these new players who want to challenge themselves and improve. If I were a new player, how do you think this would make me feel? In fact, do you think this is an appropriate way to act when you yourself claim that you wish others wouldn't judge you for your playstyle?

pYPtHOE.png

NjNyQzw.png

1SJIW9E.png

You need to be more considerate about the way you treat and act towards people/players who you hardly know. The fact that you said this to me when we've hardly played together is quite revealing of your personality and judgment.

Last edited:
It's weird to me that you bring up elitists shaming you for the way you play, when you've done the exact same to me in an unprompted manner in lobby. You judged me by the way I play when I have never done such a thing to you. As I have said to you before in direct messages, I wanted you to understand how this may affect new players to the game. You have a very negative look on PSO and the way people play, and when you say these things it can discourage these new players who want to challenge themselves and improve. If I were a new player, how do you think this would make me feel? In fact, do you think this is an appropriate way to act when you yourself claim that you wish others wouldn't judge you for your playstyle?

pYPtHOE.png

NjNyQzw.png

1SJIW9E.png

You need to be more considerate about the way you treat and act towards people/players who you hardly know. The fact that you said this to me when we've hardly played together is quite revealing of your personality and judgment.

Yeah you made a good point. Maybe you’re not an elitist, but they’re out there. Maybe I’m just an unhappy person who overthinks everything and is dumb and comes to dumb conclusions. Or insecure. Everyone else on the Internet is perfect because they would never admit they have any flaws. I’m the worst. Thanks.

Yeah you made a good point. Maybe you’re not an elitist, but they’re out there. Maybe I’m just an unhappy person who overthinks everything and is dumb and comes to dumb conclusions. Or insecure. Everyone else on the Internet is perfect because they would never admit they have any flaws. I’m the worst. Thanks.
I feel like you've still missed my intention and motivation behind my post, that being to seriously consider the feelings of others.

No. I will try to be better about that. It’s just so hard to be happy with the negative view that’s emerging of my favorite hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back