Hucast Master Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of the three compositions I posted was wrong. The other 2 are correct. And both of them involved more RAcasts than HUcasts. My OVERALL point stands. Stop being the way you are.

Edit: Incoming personal attack because he can't win the argument in 3...2...1...

NONE of the best records included more RA than HU.

That's ridiculous. Every TA video I watched from back then was more RAct than HUct. I can't find the records anymore because Scht was wiped but I'm positive about this.

If I'm honestly mistaken I'll admit it, but I'd say the burden of proof lies with you. Also, let's suppose that is correct: Do you really want a game like that? We now have a game that is centered around ONE class and ONE weapon and everything else is beta shit. That's a shitty RPG experience. In fact, it's so NON-VARIED that I would say an extremely rare balance patch would be in order. This is not how RPGs are intended to play out. Goddam perfectionists suck the fun out of everything.

Name any quest you think used more RA than HU. Go ahead.

I'm not playing this game with you. I remember watching every TA video and they all had at least 2 RAcasts. You're playing dumb but I don't buy it. We're talking SD Lv. 81 here, remember.

If you want we can take further discussion to PM. You're more interested in making this a spectacle than discussing the game. So you can post it on your super secret forum and talk about how dumb Ade is from your mother's basement.

Stop for a moment thinking that someone's out to get you. Now tell me which quest.
Tips:
Not:
ep1 MAs
ep2 MAs
ep4 MAs
Fiasco
RoW

Tell you what, if you have access to the old records then correct me now instead of trying to make this a spectacle. I'll retract my point if I'm wrong. AT this point I don't believe you.

Tell you what, if you have access to the old records then correct me now instead of trying to make this a spectacle. I'll retract my point if I'm wrong. AT this point I don't believe you.

Gave you a chance to be quiet. Also, nice drop w/ the mother's basement remark when you're whining about people attacking you.

Edit: Note those times weren't updated and even Fiasco ep1 is 4 HUcast with PB and would be 3 HUcast no PB.

Gave you a chance to be quiet. Also, nice drop w/ the mother's basement remark when you're whining about people attacking you.

Edit: Note those times weren't updated and even Fiasco ep1 is 4 HUcast with PB and would be 3 HUcast no PB.

Same thing you do, man.

Let's not even forget that some of these aren't even optimized runs.
Pro-tip: You can tell they aren't optimized when there's a RA.

Waiting for you to retract, buddy.

Let's not even forget that some of these aren't even optimized runs.
Pro-tip: You can tell they aren't optimized when there's a RA.

Waiting for you to retract, buddy.

Okay. And does this make for a good game?

That was my second point. IF I am wrong about my first point, then it means we have a game where ONE class (out of 12) is best and nothing else matters. Do you want a game like that? I don't. That's bad design. Especially if that ONE class has to run around at sub 10% HP all day to be optimal, which runs contrary to GETTING STRONGER in an RPG.

The game was clearly not intended to become this narrow-focused. It makes for non-enriching experience.

(These records are from Scht.)
I hate to keep being that guy, but did you just...

All of the SD Lv. 81 records on Scht were 3x RAcast and a HUcast, or 3x RAcast and a FO, or 2x RAcast 1 HUcast and 1 FO, and this was when DF could combo. This isn't a new development.

... use Schthack records as a point in favor of your argument, and then dismiss them when someone else did?

Okay. And does this make for a good game?

That was my second point. IF I am wrong about my first point, then it means we have a game where ONE class (out of 12) is best and nothing else matters. Do you want a game like that? I don't. That's bad design. Especially if that ONE class has to run around at sub 10% HP all day to be optimal, which runs contrary to GETTING STRONGER in an RPG.

The game was clearly not intended to become this narrow-focused. It makes for non-enriching experience.

I'm going to ignore your whole post and let's go back to where you said that RA was more prevalent and laugh.

I hate to keep being that guy, but did you just...

... use Schthack records as a point in favor of your argument, and then dismiss them when someone else did?

Yes. I did do that. But my second point was "If I'm wrong, then THIS is what that means for PSO." Which isn't good.

I'm going to ignore your whole post and let's go back to where you said that RA was more prevalent and laugh.

You laugh. I'll cry that PSO is reduced to being Dark Flow at 10% HP and nothing else in the game matters. It's a sad, limited experience where you may as well not even bother with anything else. Video games are supposed to have fun and variety. Perfectionism has ruined PSO and many other games. Especially since this server refuses to correct imbalances that clearly weren't intended by the developers.

So yes, I was wrong. And that's sad for PSO. It sucks.

And I will admit when I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back