Holiday Giveaway: RR + PGF + V502!

Is it bad that the only screenshot I have of my main Zelpha-HUcl is this one? I hit just the right numbers... but I swear I had more screenshots in the past.

Attachments

• Zel-666.JPG
    Zel-666.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 19
KOYiWX.png

My main character, when I reached lv 200. a little confused because I didn't have a video card at the time I had to play at a very low resolution. but I couldn't stay out of the draw ... ^^

Last edited:
My main character, when I reached lv 200. a little confused because I didn't have a video card at the time I had to play at a very low resolution. but I couldn't stay out of the draw ... ^^

Your picture is not visible to me; and when I try to click the link it says that I don't have permission to view the album!

I apologize for the delay, but this giveaway has finally come to a close. Huge thanks to everyone who participated.
A whopping 32 people wanted to take part in the end!

In order to find out who'd be a winner, I gave everyone a number and then rolled two D10.
The Purple Die determined the tens place (the X in XY), and the Pink Die determined the ones place (the Y in XY).
Getting a number that was not assigned to anyone meant that I had to reroll. I always rolled both dice at once.

I rolled for the prizes in order: First the V502, then the PGF, and finally the RR.

Here are the numbers I gave all of you:

01: Ketchupgeek
02: No Hit
03: Over9000
04: EkansDee
05: PlazzyTurkey
06: cameron-
07: Starstuff
08: anime
09: kanae
10: strongest9
11: Gori
12: EvilUpholsterer
13: phelix
14: Tenyo2
15: Orphelia
16: Spuz
17: Ade
18: 500john
19: Jbangalanga
20: Scotty
21: rdaven5
22: Patches
23: Zelpha
24: Usagi
25: BubblegumCrisis
26: Demetrio Casali
27: hc8888
29: jade
30: Loony
31: allmirlima
32: MudkipzJm

Check the next three posts to see if you won!

Back