Greetings friends!

KingLich

Hi all I'm just a southern dude in his mid 20's who like old video games. I'm new and figured I'd post here before I dive into the game with my friends this weekend. We've been looking for an mmo with private servers and a small tight knit community of friendly people to play with. This community seems nice and looks like it fits the criteria so my buddies and I are gonna try and jump into the game when we're free this weekend to see if we like it. I've played a couple mmos before and I enjoyed a bit of pso2 in the past, but something about classic pso appeals more to me so here I am. Any pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated, as my buddies have never really touched any of the games and pso2 is the only game I've touched in the series, but I'm looking forward to having a good time with you all :)

Hi all I'm just a southern dude in his mid 20's who like old video games. I'm new and figured I'd post here before I dive into the game with my friends this weekend. We've been looking for an mmo with private servers and a small tight knit community of friendly people to play with. This community seems nice and looks like it fits the criteria so my buddies and I are gonna try and jump into the game when we're free this weekend to see if we like it. I've played a couple mmos before and I enjoyed a bit of pso2 in the past, but something about classic pso appeals more to me so here I am. Any pointers or tips would be greatly appreciated, as my buddies have never really touched any of the games and pso2 is the only game I've touched in the series, but I'm looking forward to having a good time with you all :)
EEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Lichies-san wiff a curious giggle~!* Well, considering you've already cut your fangs on the Gorgeous train wreck that is PSO2...you already know what to expect here for the most part. Feed MAG, Find your Rhythm in dealing with certain mobs, Feed your MAG some more, 'Squee at better gear as you level up', aaaaand Feed your MAG~! Yes, MAGs are important, lol. Can already tell you and your buddies are gonna like it here! MMOs have a certain 'Charm' that other games can't Touch....'Interaction!'...We are an active and supportive tribe that encourages the very thing you're doing now, dear! Delving into a 22+Year old Gem of a game out of the sheer enjoyment of experiencing a 'classic vibe'! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you and your friends! OH! Will your IGN be KingLich as well? Gotta know Who to look for! =D! See you on the battlefield! =3!

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeee~! *POUNCES and examines the Lichies-san wiff a curious giggle~!* Well, considering you've already cut your fangs on the Gorgeous train wreck that is PSO2...you already know what to expect here for the most part. Feed MAG, Find your Rhythm in dealing with certain mobs, Feed your MAG some more, 'Squee at better gear as you level up', aaaaand Feed your MAG~! Yes, MAGs are important, lol. Can already tell you and your buddies are gonna like it here! MMOs have a certain 'Charm' that other games can't Touch....'Interaction!'...We are an active and supportive tribe that encourages the very thing you're doing now, dear! Delving into a 22+Year old Gem of a game out of the sheer enjoyment of experiencing a 'classic vibe'! Looking forward to pouncing and playing wiff you and your friends! OH! Will your IGN be KingLich as well? Gotta know Who to look for! =D! See you on the battlefield! =3!
Yeah I'll be going by KingLich, you can just call me whatever you want though, I go by a lot of stuff but usually just Lich is fine. Gotta say thanks for the warm welcome though, I'm always glad to see an older game with a nice community.

Yeah I'll be going by KingLich, you can just call me whatever you want though, I go by a lot of stuff but usually just Lich is fine. Gotta say thanks for the warm welcome though, I'm always glad to see an older game with a nice community.
*Puts Lichies on her POUNCE on SIGHT list~!* >=3

I really love to see the "younger" generation pick up on this game. There is magic to be had in this game. One of the most fun things for me is, to show the new guys and girls the ropes. Hopefully we meet online Lich. Welcome on board.

Back