Goodbye everyone. Skylar is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weekly 2x exp ends as the weatherman is out... coincidence?

Pretty sure the next controversial change is gonna be level requirements for MSR kills to count (just like the event) so unsealers wont contribute anymore anyway.

he gave away all his gear so...

no harm in staying on forums b.b

are u actually ever gonna leave? its been a week since u made this thread.

I haven't even logged into the game to give away my last few small items. So yeah. I'm gone. From the game. Like Anime said.

The real question is, why are the GMs still letting you ban evade on the forums? lmao

The real question is, why are the GMs still letting you ban evade on the forums? lmao
What has he done lately that would say he is evading a ban? They all know who he is, and can see him logging into the game.

What has he done lately that would say he is evading a ban? They all know who he is, and can see him logging into the game.

He was never banned from the game. His (main) forum account however.....

zz6YVAO.png

Is kind of banned. And for good reason. That is by definition "evading a ban" is it not? If they wanted him back on the forums, they would have unbanned it. As it stands now, he's ban evading and they're turning a blind eye for whatever reason. And he's not exactly reformed.

The only reason I'm calling him out is because he's being kind of a dick in my thread. Matt would probably permaban him from the game if I shared my Discord PM history with him lmao (it's bad enough that even though it occurred "outside of Ephinea" Matt would probably still want to remove him anyway). But I wouldn't do that because then I'd be the mean one.

Last I checked I thought you quit, so I think it'd be in everyone's best interests if this thread ended now.

We all know who gizonde is, and we've talked to him before. If you have any issues with moderation actions or decisions, feel free to PM a moderator instead of causing drama in public, thanks.

I don't mind you posting on the forum even if you've quit, but seems all you're doing is sticking around to talk negatively about everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back