Goodbye everyone. Skylar is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

falkenjeff

I have quit the game
Guildcard
Guildcard 2
I am unable to play the way I have been playing for years under these new rules. I won't be convinced to stay. I invested too much time, materials, and skill into my second account and playstyle. Bye everyone!
Regarding multiboxing:

Using multiple computers to get around the PSO2 drop multiclient restrictions is not allowed. If there is any evidence of you doing this, you'll be warned or banned depending on frequency and offence. Please note that it's obvious if two different people are playing or if one person is playing on two different computers, so don't worry about getting caught up in an accidental ban.

If you need to use two computers for any reason, you may use the Classic drop style.

We hope you continue to enjoy playing on Ephinea!

EDIT:

All this drama over my decision and I didn't really get to say: I will miss everyone. Many friendships were made on my PSO journey.

You can find me on Discord at: falkenjeff/Skylar/That Evelynn#7059

And when I said this game was a waste of time, I really mean it. I don't think I was doing God's work by wasting thousands of hours on PSO.

If I didn't know you and you want to talk about Jesus, feel free to add me on Discord as well.

Last edited:
; _ ;7

dF8wO4C.png

The PSO2 drop style for PSO hasn't been around "years", so not sure why you're claiming that. I'd believe you if you said you couldn't play with multiple computers on the classic style, though.

Take care though I do have to wonder why on earth this is such a big issue for you.

Perhaps this is an emotional decision, you may want to take some time off and reconsider your love for the game, the people you have met- and consider how you feel about never playing pso again.

You mostly played with 2 chars but that in some ways is an abuse of the system and needed to be nerfed imo. Hopefully you can adapt and either take advantage of epihnea's recently implemented one person mode, or play more multimode with us =)

If this is goodbye then it was nice playing with you.

Last edited:
I am unable to play the way I have been playing for years under these new rules. I won't be convinced to stay. I invested too much time, materials, and skill into my second account and playstyle. Bye everyone!
One word........ "NNnnnnUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!"
You will certainly be missed Skylar-kun! =(

The PSO2 drop style for PSO hasn't been around "years", so not sure why you're claiming that.

I thought it had been 2 years. Maybe it has been slightly less than that. *shrug*

I'd believe you if you said you couldn't play with multiple computers on the classic style, though.

Actively (not passively) playing a 2nd computer, complete with damage techs and weapon switching etc is actually slower in most cases than just playing 1 computer and passively piping back and forth with the 2nd one to cast shifta every 5 minutes. (Because in the former case, the 2nd character can fall behind)

So if I was playing on classic then I would be doing the latter, not the former. And at that point the 1200 mind materials and 1000 hp materials I have spent on my 2nd account as well as the full set of gear and any levels after level 80 would be meaningless. I don't need to be a level 180 FOnewm with maxed materials and Psycho Wand to pipe back and forth and cast shifta. I just need to be a material-less gear-less level 80 to do that. And I have 7 FOnewms and 1 FOney with maxed materials, with at least 2 being level 180-ish.

So what's that investment worth now if the most efficient playstyle is to pipe and cast shifta?

It also took me months to get good at actively playing 2 at once (to the point where people who didnt know me would actually think I was 2 people). So my investment into that "skill" is also worthless now.

Speaking of that, I lost my freedom to play with others using my multibox setup (since if their game is PSO2, I am not allowed to join it; and if my game is classic they WONT join mine). I used to play with friends and help newbies with 2 computers at once if there was room in the game.

I also asked the staff multiple times if my multiboxing playstyle would be safe to invest in, and the answer was always "yes, nothing is changing" - and I verified this BEFORE I had made 8 forces.

I'm just glad I didn't invest into a better computer for my 2nd account. (I was thinking about it).

If we're being honest here...why in the hell did you do all that in the first place?? With the PSO2 drop system, there's no reason not to play with other people. Don't be bitter over the rules changing, be bitter that you did something dumb.

If we're being honest here...why in the hell did you do all that in the first place?? With the PSO2 drop system, there's no reason not to play with other people. Don't be bitter over the rules changing, be bitter that you did something dumb.

Just because I like to play a different way than you do doesn't mean either of our playstyles is right or wrong.

I can like to play how I like to play, and you can like to play how you like to play. Don't call me dumb.

Just because I like to play a different way than you do doesn't mean either of our playstyles is right or wrong.

I can like to play how I like to play, and you can like to play how you like to play. Don't call me dumb.
I never said it was wrong, nor did I say you were dumb. I said your decision was dumb. There is a difference. But ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back