Goodbye everyone. Skylar is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm glad they made this change. Getting multiple drops for using 2 or more computers is not pso. Sorry you can't reform. I hate to see people leave this comunity.

Sorry you can't reform.

Maybe if /matreset gave me back my materials and /expreset gave me a little box of experience points to give to the characters I actually play...

It's a moot point though, most of my items have already been given away.

Pretty sure if you wanted your items back most would give them back to you. As for mats and exp, they are just mats and exp man.

I don't really understand the rule change, and it was already revised once, right? It went from "absolutely not allowed" to "classic drop mode only" right? I feel like I can see arguments for both sides, because it is "abusing the system", but this is also a non-competitive game so what is the problem with getting better drop rates? But I guess that can throw off the in game economy if people start flooding the market with rares, but even there too, isn't that just saving people time so they can spend more time helping newer players level instead of farming? Also, we need to remember that we are all guests here courtesy of the staff footing the bills for the server and whatnot, so their word is law, take it or leave it. I know I enjoy playing here waaay more than solo on GC because I get to experience the community, but there have been times when I would like to log in with multiple clients so I can level two characters at once, or trade items from my bank, or simply because I get in and every room is RES, or private, or full.
I'm rambling, and I think someone already made a very succinct point which I'm about to poorly paraphrase: think about the friends you have made and the fun times you have had, and consider if they outweigh your frustration.

Pretty sure if you wanted your items back most would give them back to you. As for mats and exp, they are just mats and exp man.

The mats alone are 300-400+ PDs worth, depending on which timeline you use to price them out. That's basically a Psycho Wand.

And that's not including the time I invested into refining the skill and refining my keybindings to make it work. And the physical hardware I bought (and almost bought) because the staff said this wouldn't happen. Well, it happened. I can't trust the staff. Why play?

(Not to mention the game is also a gigantic waste of time anyway and I'm probably better off without it).

If we're being honest here...why in the hell did you do all that in the first place?? With the PSO2 drop system, there's no reason not to play with other people. Don't be bitter over the rules changing, be bitter that you did something dumb.

I don't think his decision was dumb and I understand the staff making the decision.

I think there should be an exception as long as both characters are being actively played.

but this is also a non-competitive game so what is the problem with getting better drop rates?

I still say this is a thing that should happen in general. Mildly silly that people play 2 accounts just to get double the stuff anyway.

All this drama over my decision and I didn't really get to say: I will miss everyone. Many friendships were made on my PSO journey.

You can find me on Discord at: falkenjeff/Skylar/That Evelynn#7059

And when I said this game was a waste of time, I really mean it. I don't think I was doing God's work by wasting thousands of hours on PSO.

If I didn't know you and you want to talk about Jesus, feel free to add me on Discord as well.

All this drama over my decision and I didn't really get to say: I will miss everyone. Many friendships were made on my PSO journey.

You can find me on Discord at: falkenjeff/Skylar/That Evelynn#7059

And when I said this game was a waste of time, I really mean it. I don't think I was doing God's work by wasting thousands of hours on PSO.

If I didn't know you and you want to talk about Jesus, feel free to add me on Discord as well.

You had fun right? Then it wasn't a complete waste of time.

You had fun right? Then it wasn't a complete waste of time.

Well I'm basically never playing PSO again. And I pretty much quit immediately after getting my most-fun item, without getting much use out of it.

The only "not waste" would be the people I met.

Should have made a Hell J-cutter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back