Giveaway Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I'll claim Merc Rod for my other 3 FOs. While, I've seen you around here and there, I don't think I really had the chance to have a game with you. Are you starting fresh via a brand new account or just building back up the items?

I'll ask for a Heavenly/Mind also, and if you let me throw a photon drop into your donation pile, I'd ask for a God/HP too.

I'll take a King's striker. Also looking forward to playing with your new fresh characters and hunting together :D

So late for this. I'd like the Cannon rogue if it's still available. If not, then I would like the frozen shooter.

I'll take a H/mind as well, or God/HP if those are gone. Or anything else secret you're holding back.. :D

Did YOmap take Mechgun away and you forgot to update it or is it still available? If not, I'll take any mats you still have left (unless you found something else more interesting not on the list).

Hey! Thanks for the kindess ^^
It looks like I'm late but then again I don't know almost any of the items listed, even if I looked them up.
I play a HUnewearl (main) and a FOnewearl. My weapons are a Dragon Slayer, Musashi, H&S 25 Justice and Fire Rod.
I'd like to ask for your advice here - whatever item you think would be best for me I would be very happy to take it. *I would prefer a weapon for my HUney but I guess the good's mostly gone by now, and some of those FOrce weapons look amazing (Mercurius, Moon and so on)
Have a good one!

Last edited:
I guess I'll claim Merc Rod for my other 3 FOs. While, I've seen you around here and there, I don't think I really had the chance to have a game with you. Are you starting fresh via a brand new account or just building back up the items?

Hey, do you really really need the merc rod? If you don't really need it as badly, I would love to get ahold of it, I'm in dire need of something like that if you've not taken it already.I mean I'm not trying to be that kind of guy, but I looked up what it was only after I saw someone take it because I thought roo might've ended up with another v801 to give away, and I ended up screwing myself under the 1 item limit.

Last edited:
Hey, do you really really need the merc rod? If you don't really need it as badly, I would love to get ahold of it, I'm in dire need of something like that if you've not taken it already.I mean I'm not trying to be that kind of guy, but I looked up what it was only after I saw someone take it because I thought roo might've ended up with another v801 to give away, and I ended up screwing myself under the 1 item limit.

Unfortunately, I do need the Merc Rod as I would have chosen something else if I hadn't. I don't really like to share gear between my characters so essentially they are the same as having no Merc Rod. I don't really like to be the bearer of bad news but much apologies.

Unfortunately, I do need the Merc Rod as I would have chosen something else if I hadn't. I don't really like to share gear between my characters so essentially they are the same as having no Merc Rod. I don't really like to be the bearer of bad news but much apologies.

Ah, alright. Such a shame, at least now I am informed.

dont let me derail a thread but i have multiples of 3/4 parts to the merc rod.

oh?

You mean you could help me make one? I don't know how to do it, looking it up I just see you have to gather some rods but I don't know how you would actually make it after that. PM me?

I haven't had air conditioning in my home until today and I wasn't able to use my computer since I have no internet where I was staying. I'll be staying at home starting tonight. I should be home in 30 mins or so to resume giveaway stuff and to update the topic

I'm at home with a.c. now. I'll be available for a longer period of time today. Closing the thread at this point so any unclaimed items, I will be keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back