Giveaway Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you used to be really active but havent been on as much lately. either way its a shame to see you go. but everyone gets their fill someday :) maybe you can move on in life now :p
but yes i want to be a greedo and get the hell needle with or without being judged :l

edit: i lied thats already claimed. can i get the sparts? a friend of mine is really itching to get one of those. pls and ty <3

EDIT: I LIED CAN I PLS HAVE THE MARINAS BAG I DIDNT SEE IT BEFORE AAHGAHG pls and ty <3

Last edited:
I know you'll be back, Roo! ;)

May I have the v101 please? And I'll save it if you come back.

Could I get the S Parts?

Edit: Got MKB instead

Last edited:
Can I put my name in for the v502/Moro mag/Agastaya, inorder of want, whichever is still available please?

I [think] we never had the pleasure of playing together, but judging by your posts in the forums, you seem to be someone who deeply cared about PSO and this server in general. Hopefully the recent drop rate changes weren't the thing that pushed you into considering leaving.

Regardless of what you end up deciding, its a shame to see you go. We need more players like you and less elitists poisoning the small PSO userbase. Good luck in all your endeavors.

I'll take either the Agastya, the Centurion/Abilty, a v101 (if there any left) or a certain amount[?] of your PDs/Pow/Mind/Luck/TP mats remaining.

Last edited:
It's a mixture of feelings. Plus, I just like helping others and that's part of what I hope to accomplish with this giveaway. I'll probably still play the game. I think it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to quit this game once you get into it.

Reactions: Dab
You seem like a real nice guy and it'd be a shame to see you go.

If you really are planning on heading out, I would very, very much like the v101. Haven't had any drop after 1800 Zus and I can even promise to pass on your kindness should I find another in the future.

Adding Monkey King Bar 30h and Three Seals

Can I put my name in for the v502/Moro mag/Agastaya, inorder of want, whichever is still available please?

V502 goes to you

I know you'll be back, Roo! ;)

May I have the v101 please? And I'll save it if you come back.

v101 for you, my friend

I [think] we never had the pleasure of playing together, but judging by your posts in the forums, you seem to be someone who deeply cared about PSO and this server in general. Hopefully the recent drop rate changes weren't the thing that pushed you into considering leaving.

Regardless of what you end up deciding, its a shame to see you go. We need more players like you and less elitists poisoning the small PSO userbase. Good luck in all your endeavors.

I'll take either the Agastya, the Centurion/Abilty, a v101 (if there any left) or a certain amount[?] of your PDs/Pow/Mind/Luck/TP mats remaining.

Agastya for you I suppose.

Reactions: Dab
It's a mixture of feelings. Plus, I just like helping others and that's part of what I hope to accomplish with this giveaway. I'll probably still play the game. I think it's LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE to quit this game once you get into it.
Same here, I've played on and off in official servers for half of my life already and yet I always keep coming back. I just cannot escape, whether its the nostalgia or the gameplay/grind itself. Again, thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back