Giveaway Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got to play with you since I'm not especially high level, but sorry to see you go man. I'm just a poor, enterprising young FOmar who has not managed to get anything good so far, and that Magical Piece would serve me very well if it isn't claimed yet.

I never got to play with you since I'm not especially high level, but sorry to see you go man. I'm just a poor, enterprising young FOmar who has not managed to get anything good so far, and that Magical Piece would serve me very well if it isn't claimed yet.

I've already had that claimed, but if you want anything else from the list(once I update it), it's yours

They're on reserve for someone else. sorry! Having trouble updating the list with all the posts

already gone. slow at updating. After this post, I'm putting this giveaway on pause until tomorrow

It's no problem, thank you again.

Pausing the giveaway until tomorrow. I'll be online for 23 more minutes for items that have already been claimed to be picked up, but if you can't make it, then I'll be online tomorrow. The giveaway should resume tomorrow as well

ALSO, I THINK I'LL JUST START FRESH. I PROBABLY WON'T QUIT YET AT LEAST :p

You're closing this for the day, and likely swamped with requests from the thread and in-game. Think I've seen you a handful of times around when I was a fresh-faced lowbie, with each sighting rarer than the last.

R.I.P -- for now. You'll probably be back though; no other game in existence can offer the same experience as PSO can.

I know you're on pause, but I likely will be at work when you re-open this, (even your first post was while I was still at work) so I'll just throw mine up in advance. I read through the thread and likely won't repost something someone else already asked for, but stuff you've done entirely in-game is another matter. So, with that in mind, take your sweet time and get yourself all caught up. I'll post something I'd like later on tonight, after you've had plenty of time to go through with your current giveaways, and update your post.

You're closing this for the day, and likely swamped with requests from the thread and in-game. Think I've seen you a handful of times around when I was a fresh-faced lowbie, with each sighting rarer than the last.

R.I.P -- for now. You'll probably be back though; no other game in existence can offer the same experience as PSO can.

I know you're on pause, but I likely will be at work when you re-open this, (even your first post was while I was still at work) so I'll just throw mine up in advance. I read through the thread and likely won't repost something someone else already asked for, but stuff you've done entirely in-game is another matter. So, with that in mind, take your sweet time and get yourself all caught up. I'll post something I'd like later on tonight, after you've had plenty of time to go through with your current giveaways, and update your post.

That's fine, but I'd like to reassure everyone that I'm not quitting. Just Starting fresh.

Are Mind Mats available for the taking, kind one? Please PM, I must go offline for now

Darion here.
Well since I got a bit late (due not having ignored the forums 'till now)...hopefully you'll find something that tickles my fancy tomorrow. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back