• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Guildcard
After thinking about it for a while, we've personally come to the conclusion that restricting players from changing their looks completely and locking their display name is kinda something of the past.

All modern games these days allow you to change your char's looks entirely, as they realise this is something players want to do occasionally. This is the same with names.

So to keep it simple: Do you think players should be able to use the Full Dressing Room and change their name with no restrictions?

There will be no issues with Section IDs as a result of this change, and no weapons will be accidentally combo unlocked, so don't even ask.

After thinking about it for a while, we've personally come to the conclusion that restricting players from changing their looks completely and locking their display name is kinda something of the past.

All modern games these days allow you to change your char's looks entirely, as they realise this is something players want to do occasionally. This is the same with names.

So to keep it simple: Do you think players should be able to use the Full Dressing Room and change their name with no restrictions?

There will be no issues with Section IDs as a result of this change, and no weapons will be accidentally combo unlocked, so don't even ask.
I see no problem in this.
To be honest I was surprised it wasn't a feature in the first place.

Reactions: Zen
NOT EVEN GLIDE?!

Full Dressing Room should not be a problem whatsoever except for oldschool rp'ers :p
Maybe you could gate the FDR behind team unlocks and make regular dressing room unlocked at all times?

Time to bring back short RAmar for pro Battle Mode strats.

Also,

B> RMT for server wide DF unlock.

I say no, but won't go bananas if this happens.

Can you limit the number of name changes? Maybe event prize? Add as team item to buy?
Can the fulll dressing room feature be added as a separate team item (2000+ points)?

I assume dressing room will still have to be unlocked with a team?

I don't see a problem with it.

I say no, but won't go bananas if this happens.

Can you limit the number of name changes? Maybe event prize? Add as team item to buy?
Can the fulll dressing room feature be added as a separate team item (2000+ points)?

Though I like this idea too, give team points some more value, especially since we can TP more junk.

I like the idea of making it a reward instead of default, but I don't like the idea of making it a team purchasable reward. I'd have to give it much more thought on what kind of a reward, or how to unlock it. I actually just remade my FOmar because I wanted to change his proportions, so the feature would've been a nice one to unlock. I lost all the techs I learned on that FOmar, but if it was an unlockable I would've certainly taken that route.

Like most people I voted yes. Full dressing room would be pretty cool. Not crazy about name changes but it's not a huge deal to me. I kind of like the idea that was mentioned about having a name change item or some kind of limit on the usage. Like 3 or 5 name changes per character maybe.

I voted yes, there are few downsides to the proposed changes. Some of us used goofy names to obtain wanted section id's.

Yes, also why wasn't this in at the start is what I wanna know, I like to change my character...a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back