Flames PD Shop (updated June 23rd, 2017) SALE until August 1st!

I'll take
  1. Cure/Shock - 1PD
  2. Glide Divine [0/30/0/0|0] - 1PD

11 PM EST is 06:00 morning in my time to Europe, you can find me to EU/Lunimeis ship(better ping) block 1 lobby 11 every day usually after 3-4 PM EST

Last edited:
I'll buy a Heavenly/Power yaaa

BUMP: been awhile. Sold some stuff, will be updating the shop real soon to add some stuff into rotation and lower prices on stuff that has not moved.

BUMP: been awhile. Sold some stuff, will be updating the shop real soon to add some stuff into rotation and lower prices on stuff that has not moved.
Finally got off my ass and updated the shop line up. Not much new, but lowered some prices here and there.

Can I buy the god/tech and the heaven/mind for 8hp mats?
Indeed you may. Since it's 4th of July, I am off from work today. I am online right now doing 3 minute runs for a Sorc Arm, stop by Fodra 2-11 if you're around or can get on the game.

Greetings all,

I am re-opening the shop. Got a ton of new stuff. Updated shop format to make things more search (Ctrl + F) friendly. Things are priced to move fast.

In celebration of re-opening, I am going to host an open room on Fodra 1 (as per new shop rules) called Flames Shop which I will keep open from now until midnight EST. Come on buy! (Yes, it was a shitty pun.)

Edit: For anyone who drops in, please allow a 2 minute response window-- I'm playing another game on my main display. Working with peripheral vision here.

Last edited:
I'd like to get jellen zalure shifta deband and rafoie 20 and also rafoie razonde and gifoie 29

Back