Flames PD Shop (updated June 23rd, 2017) SALE until August 1st!

BUMP for shop update. Junked crap that has not budged since opening this establishment and lowered some prices further. Also brought in a shit ton of Frozen Shooters I bet you can all figure out where they came from.

I'm looking to buy one of each of your in stock techs and a heavenly mind for 3 pd. I think it equals out to that

I'm interested in buying your Frozen Shooter (30/15/35/0/0) for 2 PD, did you sell the spread needle?

BUMP for shop update: new stuff, price cuts, and a SALE on 0.5 value items until June 1st. Buy any 3 items marked at 0.5 for 1 Pee Dizzle!

BUMP for another shop update: more new items added in, extending sale for two extra weeks. Re-organized weapons list.

yessir id like a god/battle, 0'd yungchang, opheile seize, and your 60h geist raygun. that should be 2 pd correct. with your current sale.

BUMP for massive extension to my buy any 3 0.5 items for 1 Pee Dizzle: going on until August 1st. Help me clear out stuff my dear customers!

New wares coming soon, after I get off my lazy ass.

Alright, got off my ass and updated the shop with some new goodies and some minor price cuts. Most notable change: massive level 29 disc stock replenishment in addition to now carrying level 29 support AND raising the trade ratio up to 4:1 (originally 3:1).

Back