Episode 4 Drop Table Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't be missed since you're being contrarian for the sake of it.

People saying things like "you won't be missed" is half the reason I stopped playing in the first place - I would go to log in and then remember "oh wait people keep being assholes and starting drama" and then would click the League of Legends button instead of the PSO button, since somehow I actually thought that game had a better community.

I heard most of those people quit or rarely play now, but I guess they've probably been replaced too. Nothing has probably changed.

People saying things like "you won't be missed" is half the reason I stopped playing in the first place - I would go to log in and then remember "oh wait people keep being assholes and starting drama"
to be entirely fair you're crashing into a thread and then saying everything is bad simply because it doesn't align with how you want to play the game

you're bringing this negative attention on yourself instead of just leaving like you say you're going to

any time somebody brings up a valid point to your arguments, you dismiss it entirely because it's not what you want, and quite frankly if the wants of one person took priority over the wants of most of the community we'd be in a pretty damn bad spot because we'd see ridiculous, unfun changes across the board just because FOmar Mc Buttsniff thinks that the removal of guaranteed psycho wands in boxes is ruining his pso experience

if you want to grind out shit from bosses with your own drop tables then go run your own local teth server. stop telling the administration to do something just for you when you're clearly just being selfish.

if you want to grind out shit from bosses with your own drop tables then go run your own local teth server. stop telling the administration to do something just for you when you're clearly just being selfish.

Ya know, I was actually one of the first level 200s (possibly THE first if you don't count those filthy recobox cheaters hur hur hur) and I actually brought some peeps to this server, right?

It's kind of funny that you're still so mad over the discord chat.

You're the only person I'm getting that vibe from. Are you even reading half the shit you're posting?
Because one of the first people playing on the server ends up quitting for 6 months, then comes back and finds out his quest is ruined.... He's gonna be all happy happy joy joy, right?

And I guess because I'm mad that means the drama that happened 6+ months ago never happened? lol ok

I'm trying to find that image a gm sent me (I don't want them to feel the wrath of Skylar's keyboard) when I reported Skylar for being an embarrassment to the HUmar class. So I'll just report him again.

On Topic: Get over it, Spuz had to deal with his favorite quest being removed (PTS) and he didn't cry as much.

Reactions: Kyu
Unfortunately that original report got purged when we moved over to XenForo, so it's not in the report archive anymore. :(

This goes far beyond that. I have to learn an entirely new game now if I want o play PSO again. And I really don't want to, so I just won't play, probably indefinitely. You can go ahead and keep changing shit that's fine to keep things "fresh." You better hope you keep getting new players, because you won't be keeping the old ones.

Hi, I'm the new player replacing you. Also taking the opportunity to encourage more changes! (unlock my baby boi, you know you want it)

Oh good so returning players will be fucked then.

If I don't study the charts and change my IDs now, I'll be locked into the trash that you've created for me.

One point I'm actually agreeing with from Skylar. People take breaks from this game, fact of life. It's 15 years old and won't be holding people's attention non-stop. This is a permanent fuck-off to anyone not active currently.
I feel the final switch should not have a time limit.

Reactions: Mad
One point I'm actually agreeing with from Skylar. People take breaks from this game, fact of life. It's 15 years old and won't be holding people's attention non-stop. This is a permanent fuck-off to anyone not active currently.
I feel the final switch should not have a time limit.

it isn't really because all IDs have good hunts in ep4 now

The final switch will have a time limit because it would be abused otherwise, in that people can use one ID to hunt certain items, then switch to a final ID later.

could just make it an if thing where if said player hasnt logged on during those 2 weeks he is allowed to have sid change. *ALT+Q*

Ahh I see, didn't think of that.
Is there a possible way to keep the option open for players who aren't active?
Two weeks from your first log in after the drop rates changed or something of the sort. That should prevent any abuse not sure if that's possible though.

Stop complaining, crybaby. If you can't adapt to these changes or are unhappy about them then just make your own server

If anything, this keeps things more interesting and is driving me to play more.

You can't please everyone, but no sense in going nuts over it.

Ahh I see, didn't think of that.
Is there a possible way to keep the option open for players who aren't active?
Two weeks from your first log in after the drop rates changed or something of the sort. That should prevent any abuse not sure if that's possible though.

I asked Matt. He said no, and then got anime to ban me from discord again.

sorry fam I got multiple PMs from people saying they couldn't stand you anymore
you are very difficult to talk to..... IDK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back