Ephineacon 2018: More Than Just a Meme

Respond to this poll if you want to attend Ephineacon 2018.

• Total voters
I think a lot better of an idea would be to arrange a meetup at a smaller michigan convention

The only problem I have with this is that whichever convention we meet up at, you'd have to pay admission or whatever. It would probably be cheaper per person to rent out a small venue space for a day or so; there are some really cheap rooms you can rent out here. Not to mention you'd have to work around the rules, hours, and dates of that convention. When I say convention, I don't really envision it being a huge thing like Comic Con. A more accurate but less catchy term would be a meetup or hangout.

And, any setups that we'd want to bring might not be allowed and might be less safe there than they would be if we just had our own place, assuming we do want to bring different consoles and stuff. It'd be nice to have a home base and then just go to a nearby restaurant/attraction separately if it's desired.

For me, I'd be fine just meeting up at like Buffalo Wild Wings or something similar. Destroy some wings, drink some beer, introduce each other and talk shit.
This actually sounds like more fun than getting together to play PSO IRL. More interaction and anyone can just leave whenever. Less of a commitment all around without the risk and potentially just as much fun.
(I'd probably be more willing to go to something like this than a full on convention\gathering thing. I'm fairly shy irl.)

This actually sounds like more fun than getting together to play PSO IRL. More interaction and anyone can just leave whenever. Less of a commitment all around without the risk and potentially just as much fun.
(I'd probably be more willing to go to something like this than a full on convention\gathering thing. I'm fairly shy irl.)
That sounds equally fun! Maybe both? I'm not sure. Maybe I can make another poll?

the last thing I`d want to do at an ephineacon is actually play pso

Nah, if you met me irl, I'd buy you as beer, and we would chat about random stuff and it would be great. I'm much funnier irl
Yeah, and that goes for you too @XiCwoodXi and @Alakaboom . Actually, that goes for everyone I've met on this server. Wait no, I don't have that much money, but I would want to buy you a beer and hang out with you, so if you BYOB, we are guaranteed to have a good time.

Yeah, and that goes for you too @XiCwoodXi and @Alakaboom . Actually, that goes for everyone I've met on this server. Wait no, I don't have that much money, but I would want to buy you a beer and hang out with you, so if you BYOB, we are guaranteed to have a good time.
yeah I would love to meet you guys! I gotta tell ya tho, I'm very laid back! Hell probably too laid back! But yeah I would love to meet my fellow PSO Fam!

I'd suggest Chicago but the murder rate is too damn high.

No seriously tho, I effing hate going to Chicago. I always have to drive through there late at night and they are always shooting at random vehicles on 294. I get depressed when my boss sends me there. Not saying Chicago is bad, just don't like the thugs who don't care about life!

Attachments

• ZomboMeme 11102017050129.jpg
    ZomboMeme 11102017050129.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 18
pretty sure if any of the neckbeards here picked a fight vex would just fucking body them lmao
I'm not babysitting you guys, y'all are adults.

Good thing I'm not a neckbeard, so I'm definitely going to pick a fight with Vex and take my chances!
My arms are made for loving :(

If this becomes reality, I will attend.
Mini car-meet. We'll talk about your G35's VQ35 and the amazing things it can do.

No seriously tho, I effing hate going to Chicago. I always have to drive through there late at night and they are always shooting at random vehicles on 294. I get depressed when my boss sends me there. Not saying Chicago is bad, just don't like the thugs who don't care about life!

Holy crap you serious? That's rediculous. 'Murica get rid of the guns already.

Back