Ephinea Summer Event

I really think the milestones need to be shown. Like, now. We've got five days left and we're NOWHERE CLOSE. I need to see them so I can spread them around and get people to SLAM THE QUESTS.

Congratulations on hitting 4.5 million kills. When we set out to create this event, we had an end goal of 4 million in mind, and you guys managed to surpass that. In the off chance that you did, we prepared four bonus milestones for the server to aim for. For going 500k above our expectations, you'll get to enjoy the event contents for an extra week. I also figured I should take a moment to clarify what this means, because in hindsight, calling it an "event extension" isn't 100% accurate.

The "extension" milestone means that the following bonuses will continue until October 1st:

• Christmas Fiasco and Festivity on the Beach remain active quests.
  • Max Attack 4 and Christmas Fiasco continue to reward badges.
  • Badges continue to drop from all enemies.
  • Boosted Meseta, Rare Enemy, Experience and DAR remain active.

Keep in mind, however, that kills past September 24th will no longer count toward the milestone goals. That's all, folks.

Hope you enjoyed the Summer event. We had a blast putting it together.

Last edited:
I'll take the week of Fiasco. Thanks for the awesome event guys. Went from like lv100 to 175 or so during it and raised 2 alts from 1 to 105 range.

TIME EXTENDED.

11197_494a7ee0115ce.jpg

We have 3 days left. Could everyone stop lacking and log on for the next msr...? It's possible (not gonna happen) You can thank a few of the player for that last milestone...Since for the last two days the only kills going up were like 2 parties..haha but yeah. Let's enjoy it.

XII, your the best man. Everyone's dead happy with this event. 'Dead' because it was so good they burnt themselves out.

Back