Ephinea Summer Event

I've been mulling this over for a while now, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Disclaimer: This event is/has been really great, and I realize that you guys are under no obligation to do this.
Proposal: Could you please tell us what the highest Kill Gate would be, if we reached it? (Not the prize, just kill count).

Reason 1: Would relieve a lot of potential heartache to players under some circumstances.
Reason 2: I suspect some players that helped organize the event already know/have a good guess anyway.
Reason 3: Knowing the number would be extra motivation for some people, since we're behind on the 6 mil goal.

I've been mulling this over for a while now, and I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Disclaimer: This event is/has been really great, and I realize that you guys are under no obligation to do this.
Proposal: Could you please tell us what the highest Kill Gate would be, if we reached it? (Not the prize, just kill count).

Reason 1: Would relieve a lot of potential heartache to players under some circumstances.
Reason 2: I suspect some players that helped organize the event already know/have a good guess anyway.
Reason 3: Knowing the number would be extra motivation for some people, since we're behind on the 6 mil goal.

This is the old list.

50,000: "Resting at the Beach" unlocked (event duration)
100,000: Item Ticket (reward item)
200,000: +100% Meseta Drop (event duration)
300,000: Scavenger added to Summer Badge Shop
500,000: Elenor Mag Cell (reward)
700,000: Hunter added to Summer Badge Shop
900,000: +25% Rare Enemy Appearance (event duration)
1,000,000: Bronze, Silver and Gold Badge Shops upgraded
1,250,000: LOGiN (reward item)
1,500,000: "Christmas Fiasco" unlocked (event duration)
1,750,000: Community Jukebox Update
2,000,000: +100% EXP Boost (event duration)
2,500,000: x30 Event Eggs (reward item, requires 3000+ kill gate)
3,000,000: +25% DAR boost (event duration)
3,500,000: Ultimate Xmas Present (reward item, requires 5000+ kill gate)
4,000,000 (reward item, requires 5000+ kill gate)
4,500,000:
5,000,000:
5,500,000:
6,000,000: (reward item, requires 10000+ kill gate)

Considering they were changed from the original list ( xmas present 5000+ kill gate is now 15000) I'd say get 30,000 kills just to be on the safe side. We'll get a better read on how the new list scales when the server hits 4million kills, unless an admin decides to tell us. And yes I did remove the 4m+ prizes since I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

I started the event with the assumption we'd need around 25-30k because that seemed pretty fair, and in several posts the creators used 25,000 as an example so I thought it might be a hint as to the final killgate.

I'm going to try to get to 50k to be safe tho. :)

I'd say get 30,000 kills just to be on the safe side. We'll get a better read on how the new list scales when the server hits 4million kills, unless an admin decides to tell us. And yes I did remove the 4m+ prizes since I don't want to spoil it for anyone.

Thank you very much for taking the time to respond, along with the insight. It helps me a bunch.

Which of the event quests has the most enemies/fastest to complete? I'll do some normal runs to chip in.

I've been curious about this myself...I'm thinking Fiasco might actually be the best one to run because there are fewer rooms with more concentrated enemies. I think Fiasco also generally has closer to 500 enemies while the MA4 quests are 400-450 or so.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, though. :)

I managed to barely finish the second MA4 quest (with like 6 seconds left) on Normal, and had something like 471 kills.

OK just need to make sure I don't have more than 89 Silver badges in my common bank now!

Wait so you only get milestone rewards for kills done in MA/Fiasco quests?
Actually I want to assume it's only for the MA quests. I haven't checked to see if Fiasco kills add to YOUR personal milestones but I know it adds to the total kills.

Yes. Only kills in MA/Fiasco are counted toward the server event milestones and the personal killgates for the event.

Strange then why is it that when i check my kill gate it says i have over 10,000 but I rarely do MA quests.

Back