Ephinea Summer Event

Episode 2 is the dude at the counter next to Natasha Milrose. Don't remember if he has a name.
He does!
But it's only mentioned once in some random quest....I'll have to find it

Question: regarding Item Rewards in Event Milestone, if they do not have a kill gate, do they only get rewarded to characters who have contributed before the milestone was hit, or do they get distributed to all characters that have contributed before September 24th?

The Scavenger has been added to the event shop. Apologies for the delay, I only just woke up.

Heads up to whoever can edit the "Latest News" thing in the launcher, the link for this thread in the latest "The Scavenger Appears" update goes to
Code:
https://ephinea.pioneer2.net/'https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/ephinea-summer-event.3083/'
Which gives an error 403 "Access Forbidden" page, instead of correct url:
Code:
https://www.pioneer2.net/community/threads/ephinea-summer-event.3083/

On the topic of the Scavenger update, sounds cool. Will check it out soon.
Also, fuck Comcast.

Maybe you should add the platinum badge and its shop items to the first post, since it isn't really a secret anymore~ Would be a bit more convenient than having to go dig up the screenshots from the accomplishments thread, and it'd sure add some motivation to play for people learning about the event from that post.

The Hunter from Ragol has arrived.

He's seen it all, fought every enemy and obtained every item, hundreds times more than you and your support FO put together. While you were off running TTF, he was scouring Ragol for its most coveted treasures. He's got just about everything he needs, and now he's taken to collecting Gold Badges.

The Hunter is willing to part with some of the "trash" in his collection, for a fee. Trade your Summer Gold Badges to him in exchange for the item you want the most. His stock is limited, but he's sure there's a little something for everyone of your caliber. You can even persuade him to give you a weapon with guaranteed Hit, if you're willing to pay the price.

Talk to the Hunter himself for a full explanation of his operation.

is the guaranteed hit fixed at a certain value or does it have a similar range compared to the gamble option (without the extra percents)?

...also, this is great.

I dunno if this list is random, or changes, but here's what The Hunter offers me, for the reference of others.

3 Gold Badges (9 for Guaranteed Hit):
Chain Sawd
Musashi
NUG2000 Bazooka
Maser Beam
Soul Banish
Holy Ray

5 Gold Badges (15 for Guaranteed Hit):
Red Sword
Yunchang
Spread Needle
Yamigarasu
Solferino
Tyrell's Parasol

10 Gold Badges (30 for Guaranteed Hit):
Black King Bar
Snow Queen
Magical Piece

His stock is limited, but he's sure there's a little something for everyone of your caliber.

Is this flavor text or do I literally need to go buy that Spread Needle before someone else does and the option is gone forever?

No, the Hunter doesn't actually run out of stock.

Back