Ephinea Summer Event

It was nice seeing all the activity in-game last night. Good crowd! :)

Boy, a couple of those episode 1 and 2 MA quests are tricky. I felt like we had a good group going through those and we still couldn't complete them in time.

Festivity tied to an event

fight
me
Well, it was supposed to be August only, but we decided to throw it into this event since it's around the same time. It'll last longer, too!

All Gold Shop weapons come with 30 Hit. If not shown, I can edit the quest to show it, since I think the quest uses standard menus.

I like Terraria jokes as much as the next guy, but c'mon we're not that predictable.

All Gold Shop weapons come with 30 Hit. If not shown, I can edit the quest to show it, since I think the quest uses standard menus.
What about the armors? Does items in the other shops also come with stats?

Also is the bronze thief person in caves accessible currently?

Never once have I been motivated to run 9 MA quests in a row. Until now.

Holy shit I was a zombie by the end of it. Good runs, XII and Syrtica!
Yeah, I was out like a light last night, hahaha. But we make a good three man team. I only remembered doing one of those quests before, the last ep4 one. The rest all felt new to me, but with my memory, who knows.

I've added the Bronze / Silver / Gold Badge shops to the original post.

Other shops will have to be figured out by the players, though...

You'd have to wait till we hit the milestone rewards to find out if those things are in there.

There's a list of milestone rewards, and it looks like the rewards are already set in stone. SOME GOOD SHIT THOUGH.

I start work on Monday
Congrats.

You'd have to wait till we hit the milestone rewards to find out if those things are in there.

There's a list of milestone rewards, and it looks like the rewards are already set in stone. SOME GOOD SHIT THOUGH.

Congrats.
LEAK THE LIST I HATE SURPRISES

Back