Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

yeah me either, but I had the wrong offset sometimes, so it's better it's fixed now... bad offset = unpredictable stuff can happen

[QUOTE="ToasterMage, post: 14761, member: 620]Sodafrog pls[/QUOTE]
Lol. Don't know why you're saying pls to me. The server doesn't handle combat. It's all client sided. I don't know how many times I have to explain that.

You just ran into a rare bug with the quest or the game, but it's not server related, sorry.

Don't know why you're saying pls to me. The server doesn't handle combat. It's all client sided. I don't know how many times I have to explain that.

You just ran into a rare bug with the quest or the game, but it's not server related, sorry.

Don't know why you're saying pls to me. The server doesn't handle combat. It's all client sided. I don't know how many times I have to explain that.

I know its not, thats why I`m complaining.

1457072941-pso1457036515.jpg

Reactions: NDW
It looks like it's related to the bug where casting a Technique on a Sinow Berill, Spigell, Zoa, or Zele right as it spawns prevents you from hitting it with certain weapons, except with that bug, Techniques still work. Unless you can replicate it, there's nothing wrong beyond Sega's shoddy coding.

Yay, finally had my 200th Birthday after being super lazy! Thanks for coming. I wish I could have invited everyone.
pso1457419927.png

pso1457419940.png

pso1457420169.png

pso1457420351.png

pso1457420249.png

OK TIME TO QUIT PSO, BYEEEE.

8))))))))
7312f7b30f.jpg

BONUS PICTURE OF ME LOBBYING

d169cbc4e9.jpg

Last edited:
Figured it is about time I uploaded some pictures, most of these are a month or two old but they all I have :3

BunBun & DuckDuck, I miss you guys, truly I do!! <3

Battles!
My current only wins (don't really play much BA).
Challenge Mode!
Episode 4 Glitch.

Hardcore Life!
50h Cvulcs.

HS.

RIP.

If ANYONE has pics, of my two previous deaths (RAct 132 'fuck me' / HUmar 'Vex Buttraped me') please send them to me or post so I can have, thank you.

Much Love, Spuzman.

Last edited:
Nobody's Online.

RAcast lvl 171

Random Estlla looking badass.

Video cracked me up, but also made me wish I could get TS and PSO running together, stupid Laptop :(

Back