Ephinea Picture/Video Topic

So i found this one wierd spot in my MA4C Badge/Limiter hunt adventures. Seems enemies stop attacking when i stand there, and my techniques are unable to damage them as well.
I made a whole album of screenshots, in case you want to look at them. See if you can find the spot yourself!!!!!!!!!
(Just click on the picture to go to my album, then click again and you'll be able to scroll thru them)
EDIT: Just gonna keep adding pics as sometimes I just randomly end up in this spot, and enemies just randomly stop attacking me xD)

Last edited:
da0e66f80b.jpg

@ToasterMage XD

lmfao, HC banners never cease to amaze and entertain me. Also, silverwhite Aesthetic achieved?

WMVs95z.jpg

lmfao, HC banners never cease to amaze and entertain me. Also, silverwhite Aesthetic achieved?

WMVs95z.jpg

That's a sweet look, though also that Agastya skin raises a lot of questions for me @_@ I didn't know you could modify the wings like that?? I'm not even sure how to use an .afp file that the skin seems to be, much less open it and look at it myself.

That's a sweet look, though also that Agastya skin raises a lot of questions for me @_@ I didn't know you could modify the wings like that?? I'm not even sure how to use an .afp file that the skin seems to be, much less open it and look at it myself.

There's a buncha tools and skins like that on (what i think is) @Kamui 's website? You wont find the one im using anywhere, was with my roommates old PSO backups.

http://psoskins.jimdo.com

Red Ricos shadow, new PB?

Attachments

• PsoBB 2016-09-30 18-10-45-21.png
    PsoBB 2016-09-30 18-10-45-21.png
    437.9 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
The quest for the Hunter's Shell continues ...

*190 Bronze badges later*

HJLBONn.jpg

After all that ... I got a Raikiri. Welp gonna take a long break from all this. Anyone wants to trade me their's Hunter's Shell, please PM me I guess.

Haha, i'll be plunging all my bronze tomorrow in some attempts to get also this among few other bits.

I know you enjoy trying to start drama, but you really should try picking your battles a little better. I'm not the one that traded a Photon Sphere for a 20 PD item, after all.
Not at all, brother, just trying to send business your way. 40PDs was worth the price of admission to watch the rant you pulled after 48-72 hours of hourly killcount updates on discord. I apologize if i offended you.

Back