Ephinea Online Smash Community

My NID is just the same as my username here. I play Sm4sh quite a bit and attend local tournaments, would love to get practice in :).

I also have Melee and main Sheik/Marth on it through Dolphin.

My NID is just the same as my username here. I play Sm4sh quite a bit and attend local tournaments, would love to get practice in :).

I also have Melee and main Sheik/Marth on it through Dolphin.
I'll add you both when I get my Wii U hooked up, probably not in the next few days bc of work. I host on USB but, since i'm from DFW, there might be more delay regardless due to distance. I hope you guys don't mind the slight delay.

I stopped using dolphin for melee/PM ever since my old mayflash GC adapter broke after only a few uses (at a convention too, how embarassing!). Now i learned that i could use my Wii U adapter to play, i'm going to be getting PM updated and playing full force in glorious 1080p!

I just like promoting my local smash community. It's nice to be part of something greater yaknow.

Last edited:
Lolm2k

UCIJevs.png

Anyone In the USA wanna play Melee on dolphin? I wanna test latency and keyboard play to see if its even worth my time to consider online again. Using 4.0-652, cannot use newest versions due to some missing windows stuff that I'm not installing because win10 bull.

Last edited:
Anyone In the USA wanna play Melee on dolphin? I wanna test latency and keyboard play to see if its even worth my time to consider online again. Using 4.0-652, cannot use newest versions due to some missing windows stuff that I'm not installing because win10 bull.
1v1 me fgt.

So you can wreck my ass.

lol nathan do you even have dolphin setup atm? Also, Anime I usually get 4 frames to west coast...I think. We could try I guess if you're srs.

Sorry for your loss.:rolleyes: Whenever one of you two wants to be done grinding for rares that will never drop..

Yeah I know lol, I just wanted to test online play latency. Also I sacred combo'd nathan with my bad keyboard falcon, woo~. :D

This makes me want to learn how to Melee even more! :D

Collete is def the best person i've went up against on here so far, with a keyboard no less. Would love to fight her on gc someday so I'm not 100% afraid to go to the edge with falcon without slipping off. Ya'll should practice up SCRUBS.

Back