Ephinea Online Smash Community

I'm also up for some Melee. I just picked it back up on Dolphin and haven't played in over 10 years, but I was pretty darn good at it back in the day.

I do, if only because I have no adapter to play Melee on PC anymore. There's many reasons people don't play Smash 4, but the summary is that it's bad.

I might play Smash 4 this weekend.

Smash 4 isn't bad. The gameplay is slower to a degree, yes, but the combat is challenging and there is a lot of technical gameplay discovered and there is even more likely undiscovered. If you want to inform yourself without having to play, you can look at the videos here. www.onesmash.net

Edit:Also I main Ness, but I picked up Corrin recently as well.

Interesting to see that Ephinea also has a Smash community. Unfortunately I stopped playing Smash 4 some months ago. I was constantly going between Melee and Smash 4 and everytime I went to Smash 4, I felt I wanted to move around like in Melee. As if the game was restricting my options. I don't question its technicallity, but I find more joy in the free movement Melee provides.

Smash 4 isn't bad. The gameplay is slower to a degree, yes, but the combat is challenging and there is a lot of technical gameplay discovered and there is even more likely undiscovered. If you want to inform yourself without having to play, you can look at the videos here. www.onesmash.net

Edit:Also I main Ness, but I picked up Corrin recently as well.
Fite me

Melee player here, but not online - my PC is barely able to run PSO, I tried Melee on Dolphin, but the only stage that doesn't lag is Battlefield, unfortunately.

Anyone following the competitive scene here?

I watch tournaments featuring big name players (mostly the five gods and Leffen, fuck me right) when I have the chance.

Back