Ephinea Online Smash Community

It's always a Mario that's breaking the laws of physics in melee. In my game, for some reason my lv9 Doc does impossible things, often doing 2 moves at once. Grabbing people from more than marth range.

I use to play using techskills and such. It's been a long time. But I was never really a great player. I was decent though. Everyone knew that Mario was a floater, so he could stay in the air longer. But, every character has a specific physics to the game. for example, you could not upsmash jiggly puff because if you did, that would be a bad mistake. You want to throw jiggly puff down, not up, because she could just float away. Also, I seen the guy in the video using techkills with Mario and can tell you that the guy in the video using Mario is a solid player, just by watching him move on the platform. These are things you learn about competitive gaming. I can use Luigi pretty good. That's one character I wont mess up with. But with Luigi, is forward B special is random.

I saw Crew Battles Finals between SoCal and Florida. I feel bad that Mew2King lost 2 stocks when he trys to take the last stock on Mang0.

The part where they had m2k pinned xd the smash community is great lol
Mew2King and S2J is the best parts, I feel bad for S2J for getting beat up by Mang0 and a failed attempt to get Westballz back.

Got my gc controller going sooo up for melee anytime online long as you're not across in EU or South america. I prefer dolphin 5.0 321 because it feels like I have less input delay but I have the Faster melee ishiiruka 727 too.

Oh my god. There's Melee discussion on a PSO forum. I need to change my pants.

Mediocre Peach main reporting in. I was at Big House 6, and it was awesome. @Colette, I see you're from Michigan. Did you go to BH6 as well?

Oh my god. There's Melee discussion on a PSO forum. I need to change my pants.

Mediocre Peach main reporting in. I was at Big House 6, and it was awesome. @Colette, I see you're from Michigan. Did you go to BH6 as well?

No, I went to 4 cuz my friend got me a spectator pass but didn't stay long. I dont like big venues.

Back