Ephinea Easter Event 2017

I don't see any reason why we'd remove it, there's many reasons that it'd be left but mostly its to be fair to those that work or aren't necessarily on a fair time frame to game at their leisure.

I'll mention that we'll probably be using yearly items from here on out, so that people can't just hold onto eggs for an entire year and have to play each event. :P Will most likely implement this for the Anniversary Event badges first.

There will be a conversion for them though, but at a reduced rate (most likely 3 for 1).

Matt,

Could you tell us when the double egg period will end so we can plan accordingly? Most notably to get those 10 egg gambles in.

Thanks!

Right, I see that in the OP but the news update as seen on the home page and game launcher states "Event Egg drop rates have been doubled until sometime on Tuesday."

So is the egg boost period ending in about 2 hours from now seeing as that's when it'll be Tuesday UTC or is it going to run into a specified time on Tuesday?

So is the egg boost period ending in about 2 hours from now seeing as that's when it'll be Tuesday UTC or is it going to run into a specified time on Tuesday?

If it's anything like last time we had "a thing until a specific day" it's probably "whenever tofuman wakes up tomorrow"

Sometime between 00:00 and 23:59 UTC on Tuesday.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, it's just been setup to turn off at 12:00 BST (11:00 UTC) tomorrow.

EDIT: But in all seriousness, it's just been setup to turn off at 12:00 BST (11:00 UTC) tomorrow.
Thank you, this is exactly the info I was looking to get. Much appreciated.

So 13 hours. cool.

Back