Ephinea Easter Event 2017

Two questions about the RAmarl offering Type weapons in the Egg Shop:

1. Do the weapons come with any hit, random or preset?
2. Is the price the same for all weapons at 40 eggs?

Yeah, all TypeMs are the same as the Christmas ones, they're basically a revival.

All are indeed 40 Eggs.

Maybe, but also maybe not.

That's a gamble.

We re-used the same eggs this year, but it might make more sense to start adding yearly items, we'll see how we feel about that.

If we DO end up deciding to do yearly items for the events, you will be able to trade your old event items for new ones though, although at a reduced rate. (Example: Three 2017 eggs for one 2018 egg)

So ya, if you didn't read the news post, I've revealed the whole list for the gambles.

Probably should have done it from the start honestly, since the point of hiding stuff didn't do what was intended (getting people to play to find out the unknowns), which makes sense really. =P

Just so you know, nothing else is going to change shop wise now, so there's no need to hold onto your eggs waiting for cheaper prices or whatever.

Lel, that's definitely not supposed to happen.

It's supposed to be a Yasminkov 9000M, but there was a small typo. I'll restart the server tomorrow morning (when the least amount of people are on) to fix that. If anyone got a Baton from the gamble, let me know and I'll replace it for you.

Bug is fixed now, so no need to hold your eggs, you'll get the intended prize now (Yas 9K)

Yay! I'll be saving eggs till the end, then. Can it be 100% confirmed that the Egg Shop will be available for at least a short while after the event? Thanks.

Back