Ephinea Easter Event 2017

Coin flip doubler is 50% chance I assume? Time to break out my old Alan Alda horse betting strategy!

WHO KNOWS, we'll have to see. The point is to be playing in Ultimate though, increasing the rates below Ultimate would mean people would just cheese and farm VH. Do remember that it does last a month, and there is currently 2x EXP right now, you'll most likely make it to Ultimate in no time.

Also Elly's Egg Shop isn't working for some reason, even though it was perfectly fine before. Don't worry though, she doesn't eat your eggs, just hold onto your eggs if you want anything.

Is it announced anywhere when 2x xp is on? I watch this section of the forums for announcements but didn't see anything about 2x xp.

You can find if 2x EXP is active on the milestone page, which is accessed by clicking the kill counter on the website.

Admittedly I should probably make it more visible on the homepage to catch peoples' attention, like I did with the (very bad) Easter Banner.*

* If anyone wants to do a better Easter banner for the homepage, be my guest.

You can find if 2x EXP is active on the milestone page, which is accessed by clicking the kill counter on the website.

Admittedly I should probably make it more visible on the homepage to catch peoples' attention, like I did with the (very bad) Easter Banner.*

* If anyone wants to do a better Easter banner for the homepage, be my guest.

I guess so, because I hadn't heard of this milestone stuff before. I was able to find it once you made me aware of it though.

It's actually an Easter Egg that gives you joke weaponry, I don't know why I wrote "Mag Cell Box", the item list is in the OP under the last spoiler.
because i told you to specify it was the mag cell item due to forgetting it had marinas bag + joke items instead of mag cells like the other rappies did

Yeah, Easter Rappies still exist, they are in VR Temple.

Is it announced anywhere when 2x xp is on? I watch this section of the forums for announcements but didn't see anything about 2x xp.
Every time you join a party, you'll see "EXP: 200%" on the right-hand side of your screen. You can also type "/partyinfo" any time in a game to see this information again.

To make it more clear, while there are unknowns on the gamble list (since some sort of unknown was requested), if you post what you find here that isn't listed, it'll get updated in the main post so everyone knows. It's up to the community as a whole to fill in that list.

Back