Does V101 still drop??

"V101 can be easily found in the quest Lost SOUL BLADE with a Section ID of Viridia, Greenill or Oran. Progress through Mine 1 and kill all of the Sinow Blues, then reset the quest without playing Mine 2."
I just went and changed this to "can be most reliably found". Nothing with a 1/3k drop rate is "easily found". :p

Thanks for the answers, everyone! I'll keep at it! Just wanted to make sure that there wasn't something I didn't know about. I can't tell you all how many times I have read the sentence below (found on the wiki page for V101:

"V101 can be easily found in the quest Lost SOUL BLADE with a Section ID of Viridia, Greenill or Oran. Progress through Mine 1 and kill all of the Sinow Blues, then reset the quest without playing Mine 2."

I used last year's anniversary event to basically complete most of bucket list of gear (other than the Red Ring).

Didn't read about V101 until after the event and I have been searching ever since. At this rate I'll get it during this year's anniversary event, LOL.

I've been playing on this private server for a few years now to complete my dream of beating episodes 1 & 2 on Ultimate. I will probably throw in Episode 4 at some point, but I played the first Dreamcast release and then the Gamecube release. How much I love this game still amazes me.
Yaaaaas~! It was from a sinow blue that mew had tripped over a V101! Since it was someone Else's LSB room... mew was about to offer it to the room creator when she realized the room leader was HC...upon taking into account the others were ubers already using their v101's....mew had simply pocketededed it to find a loving home for it later~! =3

Yaaaaas~! It was from a sinow blue that mew had tripped over a V101! Since it was someone Else's LSB room... mew was about to offer it to the room creator when she realized the room leader was HC...upon taking into account the others were ubers already using their v101's....mew had simply pocketededed it to find a loving home for it later~! =3
Nice!! Yeah, I was farming Sinow Blues in Endless Nightmare #3 for about three months and then changed to Yellowboze to farm the single Baranz at the beginning of that quest.

Hi Itchitaka, did you finally find your V101 ?!
It's also the quest i started and...it will be a long journey.
Somehow, i fell lucky , my ID is Viridia, i run Lost SOUL BLADE Ultimate.

Last edited:
Yeah ! After 2976 Sinow Blue killed, the V101 finally appeared !
I took advantage of the Ragol Boost Road's bonuses (+22% DAR & +21% RDR) on quest Anomalous Ordeal #2.
So damn cool >^w^< !

I've been playing 5 months and ran many LSB. I got my first 101 drop last week.(I did get a 101 ttf drop 2 months back) RNG can be cruel, it's honestly not that rare of a drop if you hunt it.
What the hell! You been playing more then 5 months! and this sentence dont even make sense
I got my first 101 drop last week.(I did get a 101 ttf drop 2 months back)
Did someone kidnap the Bats and swap his brain with a melon?

I also gave up on V101 and just bought it. I got Red Ring before ever getting the V101, and I wasn't even level 120 when my RR dropped, so not even useful to me...

What the hell! You been playing more then 5 months! and this sentence dont even make sense

Did someone kidnap the Bats and swap his brain with a melon?

This post is a year old Derfy (Literally May 2022) as is this thread, so the 5 months does make sense at the time. Meierlink's post before yours bumped this from Feb 2022.

I think he meant that he got his first v101 from LSB hunting specifically after 5 months; not his first overall which had come from a random v101 in a TTF 2 months prior, and he just worded it badly. No idea to be honest.

This post is a year old Derfy (Literally May 2022) as is this thread, so the 5 months does make sense at the time. Meierlink's post before yours bumped this from Feb 2022.

I think he meant that he got his first v101 from LSB hunting specifically after 5 months; not his first overall which had come from a random v101 in a TTF 2 months prior, and he just worded it badly. No idea to be honest.
sweet bro no worries i was just messing with him lol!

Back