Ult_MPX

I've been disconnected from games six times today. Any other time this has happened was a network change on my end. Not this time. I've been playing Youtube videos and browsing the internet while the game was running (No different than any other day). Same error message each time:
pso133288507284123999.png
Things to note:
1. As I stated, I browse the internet while playing. Everyday thing.
2. All Ephinea-related apps/files are whitelisted on my anti-virus software. Has not been an issue since day 1.
3. I use a VPN. Whether on or off, I got disconnected.
4. I've restarted my laptop. Still disconnected.
5. My laptop DOES NOT have an ethernet port (wi-fi only).
6. This is the first time since downloading the game that diconnects happened en masse.
7. I just changed my password, even though no one other than me has access to this laptop, nor the account.
I'm hoping there's a fix for this issue.

I'm guessing there is a problem with an uplink or route to/from the server for some users today.

If you could provide me with a copy of your tracert to ephinea.pioneer2.net, that would be great. (Please PM this to me and don't post it here.)

I will be including this in a ticket to the host.

Last edited:
I'm guessing there is a problem with an uplink or route to/from the server for some users today.

If you could provide me with a copy of your tracert to ephinea.pioneer2.net, that would be great. (Please PM this to me and don't post it here.)

I will be including this in a ticket to the host.
It's happening again. This time, when I reload the game, I get Error No903: Patch Server Connection Failed.

My party resorted to doing free-roam Seabed (Freebed) so that people could rejoin after getting disconnected. Here's hoping that it all works out today!

Back