Cwood's Mag Shop: LV 200 Sato, Nidra, Rati, Kama, 185 Mind Mags!

May I buy a Pink Power Sato and a Black Mind Sato?
Hello, sorry for the late reply, been really busy today.
I'll be around for a few more hours, just send me a PM or reply back here, I'll try to check often after this message.

Last edited:
Yea I'm on I have to try and get a pd....i only have a few rares and I just started today lol

sup cwood hook me up with a mag

lvl 117 hunewearl not sure what mag is best for this class. do u have the one that cast invincibility?

Last edited:
12/08/18 Xmas Event Update:
Cwood’s Mag Shop Xmas Relaunch Update

Welcome to Cwoods Xmas Relaunch, for the most part the mag shop is pretty much the same as it was before, only with some minor updates which I will briefly list down below.

Now added is a Help Card to help new players with Mag information and help reading my selection cards.

Also introducing a price card, to better centralize prices of all my mags in my shop.

I have reduced the written information down to as much as I can. One constructive criticism than I have gotten over the past few months, was that my page was a bit confusing and a bit too wordy. So now most of the info is straight to the point, without all the fluff!

(still might be confusing and wordy like this Xmas update xD)

I have redone all of my mag selection and info cards to better play with Dark Theme users. Some of my font was hard to read with the wording being mostly black, now changed to Grey.

I have further combined some of the mag selection cards into more condensed cards, now instead of 185 mind mags, Nidra mags, Diwari and Rati having their own separate cards. They have been combined with other mag cards to further reduce clutter.

Changed some of the wording around in some spots, like “Sato color reference guide” to just “Sato color gallery” like why I didn’t do that at first??

RAmar mags and level 100 Kama mags now come with MEP photon Blasts instead of MFP and Mind Satos and FOne mags will also come with MEP instead of MLP, please note that I still have MLP mags in my inventory, they will be available until all are sold.

Level 100 Kama mags will now also start with stats of 5/60/35/0 instead of 5/67/28/0.

I have made a double batch of basic stat mind and power Satos this time around, so instead of having 3 of the most popular colors and 1 of each for other colors, I made 4-5 of the popular colors and 2-4 of all other colors, so I have plenty of Satos to go around this time.

I have a ton of mags to produce/restock for several classes I have not gotten to yet, I will be in full production mode during the Xmas event and as the days and weeks go by. I will be restocking mags of classes who are missing quite a few colors from their inventory and I’ll be making 3rd evolution mags for the classes I have not made for just yet (Fo’s), so please bear with me.

New premade mags have been added to my inventory, which I will list down below.

New to the family,

150 Mind Nidra Mag

Power Savitri

Power Rukmin

Power Deva

Power Pushan

Power Bhima

I also made Nidra Min Max mags for most classes, excluding RAmar, RAcaseal and episode 1 FOnewm.

195 Console Mags in power and Mind.

I put together a 6 DEX Mag starter Kit. Comes with 5 nidra mags with 100,90,80,70 and 60 DEX, with your choice of either a min max Sato or Nidra, or for 2 PDs more, a choice of any stat min,max Kama mag << (50% discount off of original price of my Kama mags) the

Last edited:
Back