Challenge Mode Meeting Topic (C. Lobby: Fodra 1-8)

conenubi701

קרטל אל
Guildcard
1,width=280,height=280,appearanceId=2.png

Post here to find fellow challenge mode players and arrange games!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Challenge Mode thread!

...according to Sodaboy in-game, there might actually be a full-fleshed board coming for C-Mode. :!: Definitely would make finding games a lot easier.

Anyway, yes, I'm looking forward to playing some C-Mode. Anyone here well-versed in Ep2? I've only completed it once in my whole life, but I'd sure like me some S-Rank Needles or J-Cutters... ;)

My favourite characters to play are FOnewearl and HUcaseal.

Challenge Mode forum would be nice.

I've gone through Ep.2 quite a bit. I still remember most of the things for the stages, but I can quickly relearn the things I don't remember.

I play HUcast, HUcaseal, and FOnewearl. I believe these are the best classes to play.

I use RaidCall with C-Mode players to help communicate easier and faster.

I would love to try out some c-mode, but be warned I am a newb. Once I get a controller I am down to give this a go.

Anyone have recommended cmode guides? I never got into it in the past but it might be fun to explore more of pso that I don't have much experience in.

I'd be up for some C-mode too, esp in episode 2 (and 1 run in ep1).
Long ago I completed just one full run in each episode, that's why I will need a teacher :x
(ofc I can login on raidcall/teamspeak/mumble for better communication)
so ... anyone interested in doing some c-mode action?

I'll most likely be on later tonight...like anytime in the next 3 hours lol.
I'm up for any episode

sadly I wont be able to play much on weekends, but if you see me ingame, hit me up :]
Would play as Hucast or Hucassy.

I really want to play c-mode. Sadly, in all my years of PSO (dating back to ver. 1), I have never completed it, and I'm not too familiar with it either. Anyone up for setting a time to meet on weekends or weekday nights? I'm MDT -7.

I'll play with you. If you can use RaidCall, it would make things a lot easier.

Dab said:
Sadly, in all my years of PSO (dating back to ver. 1), I have never completed it, and I'm not too familiar with it either.
If it's any consolation, Ver.1 does not have Challenge mode, so you weren't missing anything back then. :mrgreen:

NDW said:
I'll play with you. If you can use RaidCall, it would make things a lot easier.
Awesome. And I got a mic, so I can use RaidCall when we play.

Aleron Ives said:
Dab said:
Sadly, in all my years of PSO (dating back to ver. 1), I have never completed it, and I'm not too familiar with it either.
If it's any consolation, Ver.1 does not have Challenge mode, so you weren't missing anything back then. :mrgreen:
That's what I thought... I was hesitant to note that in my post lol.

Cmode?

I don't know where to properly put this, but I'm looking for people to run cmode with. I finished 1c1 and 1c2 so far. I need a squad. I'm new to cmode, and I play hucast on it. Carry me and teach me how to cmode plss...

Re: Cmode?

I want to do some cmode today, I've only done 1c1 and 1c2, so I need some people to run 1c3. I'd really like to get some of this done...

Re: Challenge Mode Meeting Topic (Lobby 11)

I'd like to do Episode 2 starting from the beginning with 4 players total on Sunday. Any time works for me.

Re: Challenge Mode Meeting Topic (Lobby 11)

Would anyone be interested in making a skype group for challenge mode? It would be nice to know who is interested and can discuss c-mode without having to ask in the lobby or through pms.

Back