Challenge Mode Meeting Topic (C. Lobby: Fodra 1-8)

Re: Challenge Mode Meeting Topic (Lobby 11)

blother said:
Would anyone be interested in making a skype group for challenge mode? It would be nice to know who is interested and can discuss c-mode without having to ask in the lobby or through pms.
There is a (still? non official) teamspeak server, you would be better getting on it... skype sucks anyway.

Soly said:
blother said:
Would anyone be interested in making a skype group for challenge mode? It would be nice to know who is interested and can discuss c-mode without having to ask in the lobby or through pms.
There is a (still? non official) teamspeak server, you would be better getting on it... skype sucks anyway.

Eh yea I guess I could do that

Need ep 2 homies

I have 2c1 finished, I need some people to help finish. I'm relatively new to CM but I'm decent at not dying. I play on Hucast.

My timezone is -8 I think? Whatever west coast USA is. I am usually on every night 8pm-3am west coast time.

Just send me a pm

There is a Challenge Mode meeting topic for a reason. Use it instead of making your own topics, please.

I'm seriously going to quit and bash my face into a wall if I don't get a fucking cmode game. I always get dicked out, and I can't ever find anyone. Why do y'all hate me :C

I will love to play Challenge Mode with you guys/girls. I also can use TeamSpeak if there is a server up for it. I'm not that knowledgeable of Episode 2 maps but I know good amount of maps on Episode 1.

I had a good time tonight with NDW, ducks, anime and Nze. Thanks for carrying me through 1c1 and 2c1. :) I'll make sure to come by the ship/block when I log on to see if anyone's running at the time.

Heh, just found this. After I made my own thread of course. Trying to put together a Challenge Mode game on Saturday 2/27 @ around 5:00PM EST. I am new to Challenge mode, but I do know at least my episode one maps pretty well, which is where I intend to start out.

I'll try to be available then. I need to get back into Cmode since I've been playing too much normal mode lately.

I might be. I start my new job tomorrow (agency chef) So it's difficult to say when I will be working. If I am around ill be on.

I`m pretty much always up for cmode and I`m usually lobbyidling all day so yell at me if you see me and I`ll totallyjoin.

Yep that's 10PM GMT. Original plan was e1, but up for whatever and as much as everyone wants.

Hello, im trying to get a group going for some cmode ep 1 or 2! its been a good while since i've done cmode might not remember the maps to well but i have completed them before. let me know if you wanna play!

Hello, im trying to get a group going for some cmode ep 1 or 2! its been a good while since i've done cmode might not remember the maps to well but i have completed them before. let me know if you wanna play!

If you see me about I'm always up for it

Back