Bliz's Rainbow Equipment Emporium

Looks pretty much like Rainbow's photon (schtserv exclusive Sword), really amazing.
But in other words, we won't be able to play around with it, because it would require a server wide change, right?
Oh well, too bad. :p

Player texture: "i'll look into it"

An entire area: "lmao no"

maybe it's actually easier than i'm imagining??? I'LL CHECK K

An entire area? Lmao no! That really takes a lot of effort.
But seriously, I'm sure you can do the robes. :3

But seriously, I'm sure you can do the robes. :3

It's gonna take longer than a weapon would but I'll put it on the in-progress list! People can still request other items in the meantime.

The work you all are doing is amazing. It made me think, I would be totally cool with there being an event where you can exchange some weapons/armor/mags for a cosmetic change. I'd work really hard to get me one of those rainbow Vivis!

New items aren't an issue on Ephinea either, we've already discussed the possibility of having items with the same stats but different aesthetics (example being trading in a Red Ring for a different colour).

As long as it doesn't "break" the game, it's fine.

New items aren't an issue on Ephinea either, we've already discussed the possibility of having items with the same stats but different aesthetics (example being trading in a Red Ring for a different colour).

As long as it doesn't "break" the game, it's fine.
BUTT MUH VANILLUH

I'm making progress on the Rainbow Red Slime and I'm confident I can come up with something decent, so I added it to the In Progress list. Still working on the FOmarl robe too.

rainbow robes for fomar and fomarl, bet they would look fancy

The Rainbow FOmarl Robe is complete and added to the first post!

I first tried to make it entirely rainbow but it just felt tacky and I didn't like it. I then tried using rainbow as a primary color and accent and was a lot happier with the results. Hope you like it! Hats not included (maybe I'll do those later) and I'll see about perhaps doing FOmar, too.

Added Rainbow Tyrell's Parasol.

Rainbow Slime is still in progress...it's proving pretty difficult but I haven't given up yet.

I saw a double rainbow today and it made me think of you bun o.o;

Okay, so, it's been awhile. I haven't made much progress on the Rambling May and Slime because things got busy IRL and I am low on free time and motivation. Since some people were looking forward to those things, and I don't see myself finishing these in the near future, I am going to post the incomplete versions if people still want to use them. I'm not adding them to the main post since they aren't actually done.

[WIP] Rainbow Rambling May
GDdmYxv.jpg

[WIP] Rainbow Red Slime
qEHfgwO.jpg

Last edited:
Love that Slime!

hello, these look great but unfortunately the links are down. could you reupload them? thank you ^^

I can't do this, unfortunately! There are a few weapons that draw their appearance from places in the data other than the item textures, such as Vivienne's pink blades, and most of Glide Divine. To put it simply: I don't know how to edit particles and effects, and Vivienne doesn't actually have blades, it's just constantly emitting an effect that looks like pink blades sticking out of it. I can color the hilt rainbow but that's probably not what you wanted!

Character and Monster skins are a lot more complex than item skins! I can't promise I'll be successful, but I'll do a little research and see if I can try.

Doesn't this mean that if you were able to find the particle they used in the Particle Editor tool you'd be able to make them rainbow?

I know at least Glide also uses a basic texture file b/c I remember doing some simple recolors of it back on scht.

pso1249680561.jpg
pso1247718969.jpg
pso1300598123.jpg

Photons can't be changed that simple since it's server sided. But if u still wanna do that, u need to rip or recreate the weapon and change its UV's or Nodes. Then apply the new textures. Any glide version is a non photon weapon if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Back