[ Features ]
- Contextual Menu to increase or decrease by 6 set value, by default the value are 5,10.25,100,250 or 1000 but can be changed in the settings.
- Added Contextual Menu for the Quantity and Stats to allow to immediately set the value to 3, maximum,half the maximum or zero.
- Added a progress Bar that display when Mass Feeding and can decide in Settings the minimum value needed to trigger the loading bar.
- On Level Up display the current new stats.
- Can change the color of the level up message.
- Can change the color of the Stats progress bars.
- Can change the color of the Stats that show after level up in Output.
- Can Change the Maximum Value for the item Qty in the Settings menu
- In settings show a warning before saving that for change to take effect need to reload or start a new mag.
[ Fixed ]
- Remember the path of a file when opening a save.
- Now possible to change the string for the level up
- Updated the Credits
- Increased the Max value for Total Cost to be at it Maximum
- can now edit the text in the menu
- Can edit the Text and color of the tab in Settings
- Fixed the issue of the next items being black after opening a save, previous method only worked for undo and redo.
[ Fixes ]
- Removed the Extra spaced added in the Output when loading a mag.
- Changed the order for the Section ID to the order of the Drop Tables
- Fixed the feed counts reset not using the appropriate variables, caused it to not reset when mass feedings.
- Increased the default value of the Quantity Numeric up down from 100 to 1000.
[ Features ]
- Can set mag default stats.
- Can load a Blank Mag from the menu
- Formatting of the Output with color and fonts.
- Added a Version Check on load of save file
- Added Feedcharts for PSO Version 1 or 2 ( Ep1 )
- MagDex have the option to load Ep1 or Ep2 Feedcharts
- Output Export as been modified to be in Rich Text File format.
- Upgraded the PhotonBlast to use xml to populate list.
- Redesigned the Settings Interface to use tabs.
- Change the file structure to use number rather than text, easier to translate and easier to fix typographical error.
- Fixed some typographical error.
- Added Episode to Mag data files.
- MagDex now start at the feeding chart.
- Optimized the Feeding Code.
- Fixed and error with Mag Tier 4 Evolving
[ Fixes ]
- Added a message in the output when the mag gain a level.
- The list are now populated from the data contained in a files.
- Added Different Version for How to populate the list, Ep1 ( Version 1 ), Ep2 ( Ep I & II ) and Ep4 ( Blue Burst )
- Changed the Interface of Magatama Editor and renamed it to MagDex.
- Fixed a typo in spelling the first force mag evolution wrote Vitra rather than Vritra
- Fixed the output log item count not being updated until the Mass Feed was completed.
- Change the Stage 2 evolution as the ways the stalemate was coded, caused a Vritra to always evolve into a Namuci. Same for the other with their respective condition.
- Fixes Stage 3 evolution not evolving when Class changed.
- Pioneer Parts causing an errors when used, caused by a missing s in Pioneer Parts. error found by ( Henonk )
[ Features ]
- Added a Redo and Undo Function to undo or redo the last feed item. ( Work with mass feed )
- Added a Total Cost column for each item
- Added the Mag Elenor and it Mag Cell Heart of YN-1107
- Added Message for when the mag doesn't fulfil the requirement to use a Mag Cell.
- Added Conditions to show Errors Message for when certain Mag Cells are tried to be used on a Stage 4 Mag.
- Added in the Settings the ability to toggle on and off the Mag Racial Restrictions
- Can Change most of the text in Magatama and the tooltips text and the color of the text that is over the background by editing Theme.xml
- The Output now display next to the item the number of said item used since evolution rather than the total
- The Output now display the number of cycle since last evolution rather than the number of cycle.
- Can now reset the Quantity numeric up down to zero by pressing [ Ctrl + R ]
- Toottips over DEF,POW,DEX,MIND, the element of the Quantity column, the Mass Feed button and the Feed button next to the list of Mag Cells.
[ Fixes ]
- Added Skyly to the list of Section ID as i had forgotten to include it.
- Changed the formula to calculate the showed Cost in Meseta
- Changed the Title of the Windows contains the Stage and name of the Mag.
- Change the Feeding Cycle Count value to be set to 0, rather than the previous 1.
- Changed the evolution check to use the current level as the first check and then the mag stage when necessary.
- Added Stalemate conditions to stage 2, evolution
- Redid Stage 3 evolution check.
- Changed Stage 4 evolution to only check the stats requirement depending on the Section ID Group, when they were separated a level 100 Mag with 25 in all stats would only evolve for a Greenill, Oran or Purplenum.
- added the forgotten level Conditions to the Liberta Kit mag cell
[ Features ]
- Added a Conditions that when you start it wont show evolved into a Mag
- Added a default filename for the saved profile and the exported output. It follow the nomenclature Class_SectionID_Stage_Mag for a save and add _Output at the end for when Exporting the Output.
[ Bug Fixes ]
- Fixed thats when you saved a Mag the output would print the last content of a variable. CAUSE : the variable was a remnant of old code before i optimized the save feature.
- Fixed Angels Wings and Devil's Wings not working. CAUSE : I had forgotten to put the s in Wings
- Fixed the Third Stage Evolution not learning their Photon Blast. CAUSE : The dynamic removal of the Photon Blast from the First and Second caused the third one to have no selection.
- Fixed a Typo in Settings that caused a RAmar set as default to not work. CAUSE : i had written RAMar.
- Fixed Stage 3 Evolution for Ranger. CAUSE : I had written the wrong Mag name.