Quick question - Quick answer

Where can I find the Halloween Cookie item? Where is a good place to farm it?
They don't drop now. They will be dropping during the Halloween mini event once that starts. All event items can drop from every enemy that was killed and can drop something. They will not drop from boxes or scared rappies, nor will they drop in quests where drops are disabled (Maximum Attack S or Beyond the Horizon). They were also available in some past events as minor rewards.

The best place to farm it would be any quest with a large number of enemies with drops. Odds are that if you just play some variety of quests, you'll likely find a decent number of them during the event.

Where could I find information on the Halloween quest

Not sure If I should keep cookie or not

Pioneer Halloween quest is something unrelated to the cookies. Instead you use the Halloween Cookie as entry to the floor in one of the event quests under the Halloween category in each episode. There are two of these quests in Ep1 (Caves and Ruins), one in Ep2 (Seabed), and one in Ep4 (Crater). You load up the quest and talk to the Guard/Lab NPC near the main warp, give them a cookie and the warp will be activated. One cookie enables the warp for all players in the party.

The quests have a black and white filter until you clear the floor (except for Seabed because the filter just doesn't work in the client in all of GDV for some reason).

The Seabed and Crater quests are listed on the wiki's quests section. For some reason, the Episode 1 Halloween quests aren't listed there, but here are their counts that I have saved:

Code:
Grass Assassin: 13
Poison Lily: 69
Nar Lily: 1  (This is wrong, it's just a regular Lily.)
Nano Dragon: 14
Evil Shark: 33
Pal Shark: 35
Guil Shark: 12

Code:
Chaos Sorcerer: 14
Chaos Bringer: 18
Dark Belra: 14
Dimenian: 38
La Dimenian: 37
So Dimenian: 32
Bulclaw: 6
Claw: 5

Caves is basically "Sacrifical Arms - The Quest".

Last edited:
What are good quests for doing Astark and Kondrieu runs?

Together or singularly? Point of disaster (POD) For Kond or full POD if 4p for both same time. For Astarks war of limits 1 is the best (wol1)

Last edited:
Both work, thxies for the answer! Looks like more n more like I'm gonna have to get access to POD again, I hope Potato can handle it without loosing too much fps hehe

I had a few questions regarding how drops are done that I wanted to make sure of.

1. The party leader ID determines the drops for all party members in PSO2 drop mode, right? So if we encounter a rare variant of a creature chances are that multiple people will get the rare drop for the leaders ID, but no other ID drop would appear?

2. Is the command to change section IDs character based or account based? Either way is there a way to check how much time is remaining until a new section ID can be assigned?

3. For drops from Dubchics and all creatures that this can apply to, do they have a chance to drop without being attacked? Do they just have to be tagged for something to drop? or do they have to be "killed" once before they may drop something?

Thanks in advance!

What's the current thinking on making a snow queen or blizzard needle/arms? What are the particular advantages or drawbacks to either and what hit threshold is typically required for the snow queen? I play RAcaseal and use a V502.

You can easily get away with a 30h sq in multimode ult, unless you're wanting to freeze sinows of any variety reliably I'd say 45 minimum and even then you'd want more. Multimode ilgils, and deldepths are the real pain. 1pmode you can basically go hitless, and only need up to 30h or so even for deldepths iirc, I can already hit 1pmode DD with my 0h SQ.

Thanks for the feedback. being able to immobilize groups in the mines is actually the primary reason for my question. Safe to assume then that if ridiculous amounts of hit is required for SQ, then a blizzard es needle/ arms is out of the question?

if I remember correctly blizzard being fixed on this server means that activation for blizzard needle and such should work all the same, even if not at the same activation rate as say, hell or demons I believe? But it should work. SQ can get the job done just fine if your ability to group enemies is good and may even be preferable.

Blizzard is 80% base activation (on ephinea) the same as arrest so unless the enemy specifically can't be frozen/arrested they will work just as much as each other (Is based of enemy ESP). I personally prefer blizzard for a lot of things (I only take arrest if E4 now, or I am planning on using both (stacking)). While the arrest lasts 6 seconds instead of the blizzards 4 seconds, and arrest being able to stack blizzard reduces more EVP (so good for fast killing). Anyways I wouldn't replace SQ with Blizzard Needle/Shot because SQ is better at freezing. Can make do with 30h, doesn't need to be ludicrous unless you're trying to freeze deldepths usually or E2 Sinows, Ill Gills. The needle in mines is so so. Sinows are to fast so needle misses to often to imo be reliable enough and other enemies are slow af. I love it there but I wouldn't make one just for mines.

Last edited:
I had a few questions regarding how drops are done that I wanted to make sure of.

1. The party leader ID determines the drops for all party members in PSO2 drop mode, right? So if we encounter a rare variant of a creature chances are that multiple people will get the rare drop for the leaders ID, but no other ID drop would appear?

2. Is the command to change section IDs character based or account based? Either way is there a way to check how much time is remaining until a new section ID can be assigned?

3. For drops from Dubchics and all creatures that this can apply to, do they have a chance to drop without being attacked? Do they just have to be tagged for something to drop? or do they have to be "killed" once before they may drop something?

Thanks in advance!

1.) Correct.

2.) It's character based. At the moment, there is no way to check how long it will take until you can reset your ID again.

3.) They will drop things without being attacked.

Is it possible that we could get a character viewer? like the one found on Ultima's website.
its a really usefull thing to have when doing trades or when you have alot of diffrent characters and accounts.

Is it possible that we could get a character viewer? like the one found on Ultima's website.
its a really usefull thing to have when doing trades or when you have alot of diffrent characters and accounts.

The character viewer was here in Ephinea when it was first released. But some players were using it to laugh at other peoples inventories and thus it was banned along with another reader (rare enemy reader) afaik.

can anyone explain to me why the seabed section of RT behaves a little differently from area 25 of 2c4? Like having to kill all the recoboxes to open certain doors in RT.

can anyone explain to me why the seabed section of RT behaves a little differently from area 25 of 2c4? Like having to kill all the recoboxes to open certain doors in RT.
Looks like it's due to the Tower route and how Sega chose to handle it.

The first room with extras in RT has the door opened by the quest script when the zone is cleared. Then the quest script checks if you talked to the console and unhides the teleporter to Tower if you did.

The second room with extra recoboxes uses the quest script to unlock the route to Olga if you didn't press the console earlier.

... So why didn't Sega use the same map events and have the quest script check for the same door switches instead of the cleared zone? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe the second room has the cleared zone check to open up the exits because you have a window message upon returning from Tower?

Back