X-mass event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

player1

Player
Guildcard
So, sorry if I've missed this somewhere but is there gonna be any info on the event. these are my starting questions if anyone has answers.

1. Are St.Rappys implemented?
2. Are they set to only drop in epp.2?
3. Will gifts drop from boxes.
4. What are the gifts? (will they be the same as vanilla I.E. all mag cells?)
5. Do gifts differ from Difficulty to Difficulty?

Thanks in advanced for you help. See you on Ragol.

St. Rappies are currently implemented, yes, and only appear in Episode 2 to replace the Love Rappies. Right now, the boxes from rappies are set to give only the mag cells from the vanilla SEGA event, and the rewards are the same on every difficulty. (It'll probably stay this way)

Currently things have been going on in the staffs' lives and we've not really had the time to give much thought to a proper Christmas event, but we plan to do something at least since the December holiday season is the most major event of the year regardless of who you are. Stay tuned...

Matt said:
Currently things have been going on in the staffs' lives and we've not really had the time to give much thought to a proper Christmas event

Tbh, I don't think you guys should over-think events. There are basically only 3 things people really care about in holiday events...

1) Increased exp
2) Increased drops
3) The sega vanilla stuff, like mag cells and default seasonal quests/lobbys.

Anything else is more effort than it needs to be (like the Halloween event that most people hated).

Paradroid said:
Matt said:
Currently things have been going on in the staffs' lives and we've not really had the time to give much thought to a proper Christmas event
- stuff -

(like the Halloween event that most people hated).

-citation needed-

it was fun, quite a few people were openly talking about enjoying it in lobby while it was happening. where were you?

Paradroid said:
Avoiding it because it was basically the antithesis of a useful event.
so what you're saying is that in your original statement what you really meant that YOU didn't like it, and that was it?

jalirdharey said:
so what you're saying is that in your original statement what you really meant that YOU didn't like it, and that was it?
Why don't you ask the admins if I was the only person who didn't like it?

Paradroid pls stop bashing Halloween event a lot of people really liked it ;_; including me

There were quite a few people who didn't like the Halloween event because it interrupted gameplay and was completely and utterly random...which is why it got changed to be better later on, and I'm pretty sure nobody had any problems with that (apart from the fact the quest was lost if you disconnected, oops).

Anime said:
Paradroid pls stop bashing Halloween event a lot of people really liked it ;_; including me
I liked the idea of it, and I appreciate the effort that went into making it happen. But the reality is all people really want from events is the stuff I listed above.

(Please no more random status ailments on classes without anti though... ever).

I really do miss finding presents from enemies that have rares in them, and having that mad dash to get the gift when you see it on the floor. ;_;

As long as that gift don't contain rainbow

Paradroid said:
Matt said:

Tbh, I don't think you guys should over-think events. There are basically only 3 things people really care about in holiday events...

1) Increased exp
2) Increased drops
3) The sega vanilla stuff, like mag cells and default seasonal quests/lobbys.

Anything else is more effort than it needs to be (like the Halloween event that most people hated).

Okay for one: the halloween event quest had increased exp and drops.

And two: I loved the halloween event. I also found a ton of rares because of the halloween event (I think I played the yellowboze war of limits quest like maybe 30+ times? With increased drops and exp)

You really need to shut up and stop bashing shit and speaking like you're speaking for everyone.

Matt said:
There were quite a few people who didn't like the Halloween event because it interrupted gameplay and was completely and utterly random...which is why it got changed to be better later on, and I'm pretty sure nobody had any problems with that (apart from the fact the quest was lost if you disconnected, oops).

As far as I know (I only had it happen once so I'm not 100% sure) if you lost the quest from a disconnect it only went on cooldown for 3 minutes or whatever (the same as it did if you went to the quest counter and failed to trigger it), and not the full 3 hours it would have if you had actually played it. So if you kept spamming quests you still had a chance to trigger it. (You can ask Soda to verify if you want, since I'm unsure).

If true, it really wasn't THAT bad.

Paradroid said:
Anime said:
I liked the idea of it, and I appreciate the effort that went into making it happen. But the reality is all people really want from events is the stuff I listed above.

(Please no more random status ailments on classes without anti though... ever).

The quests HAD THE STUFF YOU LISTED ABOVE lmao.

As for status ailments... Play with friends? I mean fuck, one time I couldn't even find a force, so we did double HUmar double droid. Know what we did? Generated PB before the quest so we wouldn't get jellen'd.

Play with friends... Yeah because that's so easy when the quest was (for the most part) RANDOM. lol...

And you say the quests had the things I listed... Well You're missing my point, which is that people ONLY want the stuff I listed, without the BS.

I don't know why you can't just accept reality... most people didn't like the event. Deal with it.

I think I'll exclude Paradroid's guild card # from all future events and permanently activate the Halloween event (before randomness was removed) on his account with none of the bonuses. Think I'll also force the quest to be cleared before he can play any others.

nmgcvn.jpg

Hey, I already said I genuinely appreciate the effort you guys put into it! I just don't think it worked overall.

rofl. Para already troll'd himself with a unattainable DFS drop. I think that's bad enough.

DFS = DF Shield? Someone actually found one on the 9th, if so. :p.

[12-09-2015, 18:36:00] User 42001546 (SOUTHER) found a DF Shield (01028F00,00000000,00000000) Quest 118 (Towards the Future) Difficulty: Ultimate

Min stat tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back