X-mass event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sodaboy said:
DFS = DF Shield? Someone actually found one on the 9th, if so. :p.

[12-09-2015, 18:36:00] User 42001546 (SOUTHER) found a DF Shield (01028F00,00000000,00000000) Quest 118 (Towards the Future) Difficulty: Ultimate

Min stat tho
The stat doesn't matter if it's being used for claires deal, right? Since FTD has fixed stat iirc.

Anyway, what colette means is a DFS dropped for my alt who was on P2 so it couldn't be picked up. :(

So far 3 have dropped in my runs... 1 for Sophie, 1 for SOUTHER and the tragic (unattainable) drop for my alt.

Paradroid said:
Sodaboy said:
DFS = DF Shield? Someone actually found one on the 9th, if so. :p.

[12-09-2015, 18:36:00] User 42001546 (SOUTHER) found a DF Shield (01028F00,00000000,00000000) Quest 118 (Towards the Future) Difficulty: Ultimate

Min stat tho
The stat doesn't matter if it's being used for claires deal, right? Since FTD has fixed stat iirc.

Anyway, what colette means is a DFS dropped for my alt who was on P2 so it couldn't be picked up. :(

So far 3 have dropped in my runs... 1 for Sophie, 1 for SOUTHER and the tragic drop for my alt.

Yup I've warned several people that happens.

If you warp out of the Dark Falz boss room (or never enter it in the first place), you can't go back for your boxes/drops, because it warps you to the first map (the grassy field), and not the last map (the giant ring of light).

Soda could MAYBE fix this, idk. Make sure to bring your buffbots and slaves to Falz if you're using PSO2 drops.

Well I've mostly just been using the alt for the ID rather than to increase my chances of getting the drop (I don't play dirty!).

But yeah I sometimes bring it to falz because... Um... *innocent whistle* For the shifta.... :p

If it's built into the game it's not playing dirty. A lot of people have hunted that way since PSO2 rates were implemented. Also, i dont think it should be even easier than it already is to just bring in another account to farm items off falz and Olga. If you really want them then just pipe the idle account into r3 for Falz or walk your ass to seabed before you go to olga. Game is already easy enough.

The "problem" exists in every version of PSO. If you die at Falz and then try again on V2, the game will automatically move your weapon and Meseta into the garden for you, so you can get them back before you start the fight again. If you die while somebody else beats Falz, his death disables the code to move your items, so Falz eats them if you leave and then come back, just as any boxes you break don't suddenly have their contents moved into the garden if you leave the arena and then come back. This would happen even if you used the normal drop system and nobody bothered to pick up the item: if everybody went to Pioneer 2, the drop would be lost in one of the battle arenas along with all of the box drops.

falkenjeff said:
Okay for one: the halloween event quest had increased exp and drops.

And two: I loved the halloween event. I also found a ton of rares because of the halloween event (I think I played the yellowboze war of limits quest like maybe 30+ times? With increased drops and exp)

You really need to shut up and stop bashing shit and speaking like you're speaking for everyone.

I've already complained that it's silly to have an event that requires you to spam quests every three minutes if you want to even experience it. I did a little of that spamming but still only got the random quest three times (one of which was on VH). If you're a full-time PSO-er, I guess it's alright, but otherwise, it felt like more trouble than it was worth. When it did activate, it was neat, but for me, the most noticeable thing about the event were my attempts to activate it... and the lobby, I guess.

But everyone's entitled to his or opinion. Just because you had a great time doesn't mean it's a perfect event for everyone, Jeff...

The idea was that you were supposed to play normally and you got the Halloween quest as you did that, rather than something you actively tried to get.

Matt said:
The idea was that you were supposed to play normally and you got the Halloween quest as you did that, rather than something you actively tried to get.

That really didn't seem to be the idea because the chances of activating the event were quite low and the cool-down time between events was quite short. So if you logged in and did a couple of long quests, you hardly had any chance of activating the event.

So now I'm wondering about the new event, is there any specifics being released or is it up to us a community to post our findings ? We know that you can find gifts from anywhere now and we also know about the new quest (fun btw) but will gifts very now how many different ones are they what are they etc.

Just starting this off I have confirmed a music disc (vol.12) from a hard mode gift

I guess I'll make an official thread for this.

Gonna lock this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back