What's your "day job?"

Ifrit

just thought it would be some good talking and fun to see what everyone's day job is.

Basement dwellers and the fun-employed as I call it welcome to chime in

I've been a professional firefighter serving the needy since I was 19,

Last edited:
Knight at Medieval Times, basically it's just me training my irl stats so I can use DF

That's awesome which one?? Haha I saw the show in Dallas Tx. Although I realized all the time I spent growing up wanting to see and waiting till my 20s it was more for kids. Because cable guy made it look awesome

Contract pharmacy technician for the VA. I do work more in shipping and recieving than actually filling prescriptions, though. Just glad im not in retail as its a mail out facility.

Mostly building computers and controls for ship simulators, and pretending to remember Arabic for Uncle Sam once a month.

I work at a zoo where I am part of a small team who goes out and harvests bamboo (and other edible plants, as well) for our pandas (and other animals, but like 95% for pandas) to consume. We, and about three other zoos, also export bamboo to the Toronto Zoo for their pandas, due to the scarcity of healthy bamboo year-round there.

I used to run a bar.

I returned to school for computer science degree -- not holding a job at the moment (financial aid Grants level 30).

Here I am shirking my assignments...

That's awesome which one?? Haha I saw the show in Dallas Tx. Although I realized all the time I spent growing up wanting to see and waiting till my 20s it was more for kids. Because cable guy made it look awesome
Haha I work at the Toronto Castle, and yeah a lot of it is pretty cheesy, but those fights are real and those horses can be scary when you're on the ground with them XD

how much of it is staged fighting or rehersed thoug. like does a different knight win each show

I work at a small taco place. I do a little bit of everything(making food, register, cleaning).

how much of it is staged fighting or rehersed thoug. like does a different knight win each show
It depends on the castle, some of them change champs every show, we only change ours like once a month tho lol

Call centre for truck and trailer breakdowns. Day to day work is pretty bland but the people I work with are wonderful. Plus when it's quiet at work I get to do my artwork at my desk and on weekends when it's quiet I pretty much spend the whole shift gaming on my laptop :p

The biggest perk is I work 4 on 4 off. They're 12 hour shifts mind you, but including holiday time off I only have to work half the year.

Ed

Back