What's wrong with the Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komishiro85

Either this is a strange bug or I am going to be banned... I did overuse the shoutbox but it wouldn't make sense because I never received a message. Does anyone else have a shoutbox? If this has to do with me over using it, then really someone should have informed me or gave me a warning. I don't like to be silently punished :/ We're all grown men and women here, let's talk this out...

1. Is this a strange bug that is only affecting me, or is everyone affected by this? Either they took down the shoutbox or another code interfered.

2. Was anyone bothered by anything I said? If so I am sorry. I do not have any bad or ill intentions and I do not hold grudges. I can guarantee that, but I will not talk to loony people who think they are a real life anime character :/

3. Why is the main page showing it's directories?

Ah yes, sorry, I ended up suspending you from the Shoutbox because of your spam and personal attacks on people in there. You'll still have forum posting privileges, but your shoutbox privileges are gone since you seemed to just use it as a platform to berate many people (and dealing with Shoutbox spam is just annoying, so better to just revoke privileges).

Directory messages and other anomalies were all me. (Making configuration changes on the server.)

Ah yes, sorry, I ended up suspending you from the Shoutbox because of your spam and personal attacks on people in there. You'll still have forum posting privileges, but your shoutbox privileges are gone since you seemed to just use it as a platform to berate many people (and dealing with Shoutbox spam is just annoying, so better to just revoke privileges).

I always knew you were idiotic :/ You do know you are only annoyed because I talk a lot. Go ahead and ban me while you're at it. Heck, why would you do that and not tell me? Because you do a terrible job as an admin. Let me just tell you that you do not do that to people and not explain why.

I have had it up to it with you. I tried to be nice to you and yet you continue to do this to me. Heck, I don't care if you ban me. You think my life revolves around this site when I've only been here for a couple days. I have respect for every admin except you. You do a terrible job as one and have not even gave me fair warning.

So, do me a favor and never talk to me again. You're on block, idiot.

Directory messages and other anomalies were all me. (Making configuration changes on the server.)

Ah, that sums it up.

Forgive me for what I said to Matt. He has never been nice to me ever! He does things only to pick on me. I apologize for my behavior, but not to him. He is abusive and abuses his authority. He is a boy with a ban button. He has no respect for anyone because he acts like he owns the world. He has never ever been nice to me, even when I tried being nice to him, he turns around and does this without warning. I get no warning from this guy. yes, I was upset at someone, but he does not know what's in my conversation, so he has no right to insult me.

I do apologize to you, because you are more mature than matt and an understanding guy. If I do get banned by you, then I probably deserve it. But, I will not apologize again to matt.

fBKFnhN.png

I've never picked on you, despite your constant claims that is what I'm doing. You post in the wrong forum, I'll move your thread, you start posting stupid shit, you get called out for posting stupid shit. See the pattern here?

While it is very true that I've had moments where I'm a "boy with a button" (hey, I'm not even gonna deny it), you cannot deny that you were asking for this by stirring up drama in the shoutbox by calling out people for being "big fat liars" and telling people how terrible this person is, and berating people who were only trying to help you (no names here, but you know who I mean). You're right though that I should have told you at the time, but I was busy dealing with a phonecall and forgot about it afterwards.

Personally, my moderation stance is that if you're an idiot, you get punished for it in some way because frankly, nobody wants these sorts of people around and it just makes life easier for everyone (technicalities be damned). Of course, not everyone agrees with that so I'm forcing myself to follow a 3-strike system now so I don't go overboard, but sometimes it's better to just go for the jugular straight away, which is what your walls of text in the shoutbox asked for.

I'm going to lock this thread so it doesn't devolve into more shitposting. If you have any further issues, please PM a member of staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back