What's the story behind your name?

When I was a kid, I got into trouble a lot. A close friend told me that we were like Milo & Otis, and I was Milo the cat, always causing trouble. In late 2004/early 2005 I became severely depressed and I essentially shut down. Hardly spoke to anybody, with frequent outbursts of anger and violence. 2005 was also the year the film Sin City released. Same friend and I watched it together, and afterward claimed my current state was reminiscent of Miho from the "Big Fat Kill" segment of the film: mute and violent. Made the joke into "Miho & Otis".

It's just Miho now.
Awww? *Squeezes!* >=3

GHOSTS - I made it up on the spot based on this gif: https://images.somethingawful.com/jeffk/cliifyintarview/ghost.gif

HEAL PLZ - Healing is something FOnewearls do a lot, so I made it my Foney's name. I'm finding that I'm living up to my name, especially when Excalibur or Berserk users are on the team. It also gave me the ID I wanted.

Seanic - A dumb name I made for Sonic the Hedgehog way back when. I remember it and it gave my a Skyly ID, so I used it. Sean is not my real name.

Snypa - Boring unoriginal name. RAmarls shoot from a distance and using it gives me a Whitil ID, which I wanted.

Forum name: A German term for “lightning war,” blitzkrieg is a military tactic designed to create disorganization among enemy forces through the use of mobile forces and locally concentrated firepower. Its successful execution results in short military campaigns, which preserves human lives and limits the expenditure of artillery.
And my name is AJ.

Character name: Unknown.

Last edited:
Forum/HUcaseal name: I liked the Medabots anime when I was a kid and still do, after rewatching it a couple years ago. I sometimes use names of Medabots for character/screen names; Rokusho, Sumilodon, Peppercat, etc. Peppercat in particular is one that appears relatively early in the series with a cat/electricity motif.
byQxqXc.png
Other character names: I was making a RAcaseal way back in the day, and wanted Yellowboze both because it's a decent ID and it matches my favorite outfit for RAcassy (the yellow outfit without the dress or bows). I ran a lot of names through a section ID calculator and discovered Bee gets Yellowboze. :eek: Buuut eventually I was tired of Yellowboze and switched over to Purplenum, but I kept the name/outfit combo (yay for custom IDs independent of names!).

Red Fox is a terrible generic name I regret. And Asami is named after... Asami Sato from Legend of Korra. Never once did anyone get the reference when I used a Sato mag. <.<

SepulchralxMoon - Sepulchral can be defined as a tomb or interment. It can also mean gloomy or dismal. The moon typically rules over ones emotions. In this instance I used it as gloomy/dismal. So SepulchralxMoon means Gloomy/dismal emotions, which I often feel.

Ishtar - Ishtar is what the Babylonians know Astaroth by. She is a high ranking Demoness in Hell and is also Satan's daughter

Flaauross - She is a beautiful Demoness of Hell with long golden hair that can also turn blood red. She destroys enemies of the mage and will burn men by fire and protect the mage from other spirits. This is why she is my FO.

Barbatos - He is a handsome god of Hell. He can teach all of the sciences, foretell the future and reveal hidden treasure concealed my magic. He can sooth hurt feelings and smooth out any misunderstandings.

Many years ago I read a book called "The Tao of Physics". it compares Eastern philosophy with Western science, and it got me thinking. The universe seems to be in a state of chaos because there are so many individual parts, yet their interactions create patterns and order. The way of the world is chaos.

Tao: (in Chinese philosophy) the absolute principle underlying the universe, combining within itself the principles of yin and yang and signifying the way, or code of behavior, that is in harmony with the natural order.

Tao Chaos would seem to be a paradox: "the underlying order of chaos". But chaos comes from too many ordered systems interacting, and order can arise from chaotic systems, then they would seems to flow in and out of each other. Which imo is the underlying concept of Taoism.

It also refers to my play style, I like to devise a strategy and then charge in like a madman, or the plan is to wing it and through accident it ends up being beautifully orchestrated. Tao Chaos. Order Mayhem. Strategist Berserker.

And of course it should be Tao-te-Chaos, but whatever..

I went to a poetry reading of Steve roggenbuck who was influenced by lil b and I met lil b manager that day who gave me 2 mixtapes sealed (v rare) and after listening to his whole thing and obviously ive heard of him before through the pack and vans not to mention the meme songs but the song Finna hit a lick (song starts at 2:05)
and after reading it like a poem I was kinda hooked on lil b (plus I was kinda commiting my own crimes lol)

mud(kip) + vine(sauce)
Kip seemed like a pretty solid name by itself, but it being only three letters can make it a problem sometimes. My real name is 5-7ish letters, which is waaaaay too long.
(refering this old guy on unix: ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lDvkAFyps)
ITT: People and their real names... oh bother >:U

Tohru Adachi is my Favorite Character, His Persona is also my Favorite Since "Magatsu Izanagi" is too long for a name I went with Magatsu, which Means Calamity

Tohru Adachi is my Favorite Character, His Persona is also my Favorite Since "Magatsu Izanagi" is too long for a name I went with Magatsu, which Means Calamity
Hmmmm Calamity Bringer....Harborer of Hope....NO WONDER we get along so well! =3

Back