What's the story behind your name?

As is mine. To build bases, to command an army, to conquer, that's what I love. I remember playing those games, RA2, Yuri's Revenge (and some of its mods), Generals, Zero Hour (and its mods), and the recent games that I don't play much anymore of would be Empire at War and its Expansion.
Gotta love how certain things hold a big connection to me. It also helps with creating an identity. <3
Oh wow, I haven't heard of those titles! I'm going to look into them. But yes definitely, that feel when you start your base from scratch, building it up, getting your army together and then finally... alas launching the initial attack, working your way into the finale battle with your last few men standing, or even grand army if played out right. <3

RTS genre has always been one of my most favorites to play. You got superb taste, I love those games as well. :)

WHAT. You really should play Command & Conquer Generals and Zero Hour. Best RTS games of all time, followed closely by Company of Heroes (WW2 RTS).

Once you play C&C G/ZH you should watch this series. Pre-youtube era gem.

Last edited:
WHAT. You really should play Command & Conquer Generals and Zero Hour. Best RTS games of all time, followed closely by Company of Heroes (WW2 RTS).

Once you play C&C G/ZH you should watch this series. Pre-youtube era gem.
I just looked them up and now I have an even more of a backlog to catch up on... LOL. I just truly never heard of those titles for the C&C series. They look fun! The only matter is yeah... getting to that backlog but at least when I do get around to playing the ones I haven't heard of, I can pull a C&C Marathon and play thrue all of them again from the beginning of the series to the very end of it.

I'll add that video to my Watch Later playlist for when the time comes. ;)

I tried Company of Heroes... don't hate me for this but I just never got into it. Wasn't my cup of tea and I really wasn't feeling it with the series. It felt bland but that's all I'm going to say.

My handle/nick on here and I try to use pretty much everywhere else its not taken yet comes from 2 things actually. First it is a combo of the words Psychic and Cybernetic, also it is the name of a person I've linked to many times in my dreams who herself has abilities. Unfortunately after the last dreamstate where I linked to her her life was but a few minutes from expired due to severely low life force unless she gets proper aid, 'tis a rather particular situation that has left her in said state I last saw her in. I have used her name for many years now as she is one the ones I've linked to who have given me inspiration to go on in life and I do hope she is ok as well. If she happens to not survive and I find out somehow, I will continue to use her name in memoriam of her. I could go into details of some the character names I do use but that would make for a tad lengthy of a post hehe
this intrigues me. could you pm me and go a little bit more in detail about this situation? i've always been curious about how people can link up in dreamstates since I first heard about it, and I'm a bit ignorant of the whole thing or where to even begin researching that type of thing

is it similar to lucid dreaming? or is it the type of thing where you either can do it or you cant

Behold, the most most cringe-inducingly 2008 video that ever did 2008:

(go to 7:50 if it doesn't start there)

I just looked them up and now I have an even more of a backlog to catch up on... LOL. I just truly never heard of those titles for the C&C series. They look fun! The only matter is yeah... getting to that backlog but at least when I do get around to playing the ones I haven't heard of, I can pull a C&C Marathon and play thrue all of them again from the beginning of the series to the very end of it.

I'll add that video to my Watch Later playlist for when the time comes. ;)

I tried Company of Heroes... don't hate me for this but I just never got into it. Wasn't my cup of tea and I really wasn't feeling it with the series. It felt bland but that's all I'm going to say.

Just to let you know, Zero Hour can be a bit imbalanced, same with the others, but some mods for the games make em more fun.
Nonetheless, my favorite sides would be Soviets for RA, China for Generals. Now-a-days, I just watch gameplay and such of games I can't play or own, usually the campaign.

Zan was the wind attack move used in throughout the Phantasy Star series. When my brother (Afro Jones) and I bought this game on Gamcube I had trouble coming up with a name and he typed in Zan and I have used it ever since.

Zanneck is actually a different form of Zan. Since actually people are named Zan I could never use the name anywhere so I use Zanneck on any type forums to make is simple. The spelling itself is actually quite random

Ugh here goes... I used to write a lot of Fanfiction when I was 11-15. Dotty was the first name that popped up in my head, and that's what I went by. My online best friend introduced me to Aol Instant Messenger and making a username of course Dotty was taken, so I did Dotti with some numbers and since AIM was how I messaged a lot of my friends in school, my friends started calling me Dotti. I even had a friend who thought it was my real name for years. I don't care much for polka dots.

I got RoseBell69 from:

1. I love Roses
2. I love Bells
3. When I created this username I was only 12 years old, and what I saw in the number 69 was a symbol of Yin & Yang which has always been my most favorite symbol so I put it there to represent.
4. In the TV Show called as Mew Mew Power(American)/Tokyo Mew Mew(Japanese), the main character Mew Zoey(American)/ Mew Ichigo(Japanese) has an attack called "Rose Bell, Full Power!"
5. When I was 10 years old, I actually made a golden bell with my father and my father's friend who was a blacksmith. I did everything from scratch and made a bell out of the gold ingot, then I went to my mother and we went to the store together to get some sewing materials, I sewed together laces and some fake pink roses together then I glued that onto the golden bell. I didn't know what to call it as a 10 year old lol and neither did my parents. So fast forward 2 years later, going back to #3, I looked back at the thing I made and realized it is called a RoseBell!

That is how I got this username, if any of you would like to see the RoseBell I made in my childhood just let me know and I'll post a picture of it.
Rose-chaaaaaaaan! *GLOMPS and Hugs adoringly with wet eyes!* Missed Yooooooou! <3! <3 <3!

Mews name is kinda steeped in all kinds of past references. 15 Years ago (Now going on 18!) back on Dreamcast PSO mew had created an Amazon named Sithikat (Tall Bulma blue haired HUney) "Sithi" was Elven for "ghost" or "spectre" and Kat simply sounded more apropo for "cat". as the first week went along, ppl started either calling mew "Sith", "Sithi", "Kat", "Kitty", TBH...not really sure WHO it was that pinned "mew" as a nickname in her original dreamcast 'family' or what mew later called her "Litter" (Yes, this was the beginning of the 'Momma Mew' title) ='). It wasnt til Sega server Gamecube mew had decided on embracing another talent she found rewarding with the inclusion of -choice search- on that console..."Kitty Cupid!". Mew'd pop into a random lobby and before creating or joining a room would observe ppl. Would watch convos between these ppl silently and one night, a couple were chatting and one had wandered into a room leaving the other alone. A chat bubble went up with a "sigh". Picking up on this, mew choice searched the missing purrsons name and mailed them that they were being missed. Then mew'd relay messages back and forth to the purrson left behind and mediate a hook up =3. Got so good at this that mew had created a chibi character "Cupidikitten". As the years went on, mew had taken her kitty cupiditry quite seriously. Of the 17 PSO couples she had gotten together... THREE mew was told had gotten ENGAGED IRL!! =D! Being 'Fun Sized' often meant a standard greeting from peers and loved ones that included being Scooped off the floor and hugged! Being picked up and hugged so often started having a calming and soothing affect on ppl doing it after stressful days at work or school. Boys, Girls.....didn't matter. As time went on, SEGA had again abandoned us and 'Private' servers arose. Upon joining SCHTHACK, mew had mulled over WHAT to culminate herself as..."Sithikat", "Cupidikitten"...."Kitkat"? Wanted something that was warm, friendly, cuddly, inspired 'protective'...then it hit mew. When a child was afraid or alone in the dark...they often clutched a 'plushie' to keep the monsters at bay. When sad and needed an ear to vent to...a 'plushie'. Not gonna mention the more naughty tendencies of ppl when lonely or feeling frisky tended to rub or squeeze on.... yes, a 'Plushie' =P. Then it came to mew....all the qualities of something... Soothing, Protective, Warm, Erotic...."Mewplushie!". Not even gonna get into the whole Poke'mon stigma that came with the idea of "Mew" =/. VERY First appearance into Scht lobby.... "OMFG a MEW! Someone Catch it!!" So there u has it. Sorry for the Novel! Going on 18 years of many names...many titles...many platforms...ONE Word..... "mew" =')

Last edited:
I came up with this name at the last second before creating my account on PSU. The name is from the original dothack// tetra games (infection, Mutation, Outbreak and Quarantine). I farmed this item while playing .hack//infection.The dothack// games introduced me to online game(s) so to honor the time I spent playing that game I continue to use it even now.

Last edited:
Rose-chaaaaaaaan! *GLOMPS and Hugs adoringly with wet eyes!* Missed Yooooooou! <3! <3 <3!
Oh my Mew Mew!!!! <3! <3! <3! <3! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *pounces, glomps and hugs you lovingly* I miss you too my lovely!!!!!! We should PM each other since I haven't been on the server in a few months now.

Mews name is kinda steeped in all kinds of past references. 15 Years ago back on Dreamcast PSO mew had created an Amazon named Sithikat (Tall Bulma blue haired HUney) "Sithi" was Elven for "ghost" or "spectre" and Kat simply sounded more apropo for "cat". as the first week went along, ppl stated either calling mew "Sith", "Sithi", "Kat", "Kitty", TBH...not really sure WHO it was that pinned "mew" as a nickname in her original dreamcast family or what mew called her "Litter" (Yes, this was the beginning of the 'Momma Mew title) ='). It wasnt til Sega server Gamecube mew had decided on embracing another talent she found rewarding with the inclusion of "choice search" on that console. "Kitty Cupid!". Mew'd pop into a random lobby and before creating or joining a room would observe ppl. Would watch convos between ppl silently and one night, a couple were chatting and the other had wandered into a room leaving someone alone. A chat bubble went up with a "sigh". Picking up on this mew choice searched the missing purrsons name and mailed them that they were being missed. Then mew'd relay messages back and forth to the purrson left behind and mediate a hook up =3. Got so good at this that mew had created a chibi character "Cupidikitten". As the years went on, mew had taken her kitty cupiditry quite seriously. Of the 17 PSO couples mew had gotten together... THREE mew was told had gotten ENGAGED IRL!! =D! Being 'Fun Sized' often meant a standard greeting from peers and loved ones included being Scooped off the floor and hugged! Being picked up and hugged so often started having calming and soothing affects on ppl doing it after stressful days at work or school. Boys, Girls.....didnt matter. As time went on, SEGA had again abandoned us and 'Private' servers arose. Upon joining SCHTHACK, mew had mulled over WHAT to culminate herself as..."Sithikat", "Cupidikitten"...."Kitkat"? Wanted something that was warm, friendly, cuddly, inspired 'protective'...then it hit mew. When a child was afraid or alone in the dark...they often clutched a 'plushie' to keep the monsters at bay. When sad and needed an ear to vent to...a 'plushie'. Not gonna mention the more naughty tendencies of ppl when lonely or feeling frisky tended to rub or squeeze on.... yes, a 'Plushie' =P. Then it came to mew....all the qualities of something... Soothing, Protective, Warm, Erotic...."Mewplushie!". Not even gonna get into the whole Poke'mon stigma that came with the idea of "Mew" =/. VERY First appearance into Scht lobby.... "OMFG a MEW! Someone Catch it!!" So there u has it. Going on 16 years of many names...many titles...many platforms...ONE Word..... "mew" =')
You seriously sound like a angel filled with miracles and wishes. Except you don't really sound LIKE one, you ARE an angel filled with miracles and wishes. Mew Mew is a sweet heart and very down to earth. She is quite the fearsome Amazon of happiness and will cultivate that among her loved ones. ♥ I adore you and you're very special! Your name suits and fits you very well. I never forget our times, I happen to read our logs a lot. Brings me many smiles and laughter hehehe! <3 ♥ <3

Used to write fanfiction and this was the name for one of my characters. At the time, however, I was using Neo-Shadow for everything. Now I've pretty much switched to this.

Being heavily into modifying japanese cars in my late teens and throughout my 20's and owning an AE86. My name comes from being a fan of Anime and of course Initial D. For those that don't know Initial D's main character is Takumi. Takumi's father, Bunta had also been referred to as "Tofuman".

Plus being vegetarian and eating my fair share of tofu.

Back