What's the story behind your name?

thinking up a new handle, Audley(my middle name)+godzooky(love me some 'zillas) = Audzuki
"Up from the Depths, 30 stories high, Breathing Fire, His head in the sky! Godzilla!Godzilla! And Audzuuuuukiiii...." XD! Yeah, mews OLD! lol

Full name: Raven Henomura, which came from a long time story/play I once wrote in my teen years. Raven Henomura is the father of his only son, Anubis Henomura, and his wife Luna Henomura. He must stop his evil brother Nevar Henomura (spell Raven backwards), from gaining power with the crystals to use for evil to find out his brother was possessed by an evil sorcerer named Revels Requiem. I found my long lost story while moving, which I thought I lost for good. Not in best shape as it was all written on a 1 subject notebook and many eraser marks. Hehe lol :)

Being heavily into modifying japanese cars in my late teens and throughout my 20's and owning an AE86. My name comes from being a fan of Anime and of course Initial D. For those that don't know Initial D's main character is Takumi. Takumi's father, Bunta had also been referred to as "Tofuman".

Plus being vegetarian and eating my fair share of tofu.
you know what, I had a hunch.

I just didn't want to reveal my power-level.

Full name: Raven Henomura, which came from a long time story/play I once wrote in my teen years. Raven Henomura is the father of his only son, Anubis Henomura, and his wife Luna Henomura. He must stop his evil brother Nevar Henomura (spell Raven backwards), from gaining power with the crystals to use for evil to find out his brother was possessed by an evil sorcerer named Revels Requiem. I found my long lost story while moving, which I thought I lost for good. Not in best shape as it was all written on a 1 subject notebook and many eraser marks. Hehe lol :)
Heno-kuuuun! <3!

Oh my Mew Mew!!!! <3! <3! <3! <3! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ *pounces, glomps and hugs you lovingly* I miss you too my lovely!!!!!! We should PM each other since I haven't been on the server in a few months now.

You seriously sound like a angel filled with miracles and wishes. Except you don't really sound LIKE one, you ARE an angel filled with miracles and wishes. Mew Mew is a sweet heart and very down to earth. She is quite the fearsome Amazon of happiness and will cultivate that among her loved ones. ♥ I adore you and you're very special! Your name suits and fits you very well. I never forget our times, I happen to read our logs a lot. Brings me many smiles and laughter hehehe! <3 ♥ <3
Awwwww Thankies Rose-chan! Mews first signature was "Guardian Angel, Extraordinaire!" ...Then it became "Friend to Faith, Defender of Dreams, Harborer of Hope!" Now its simply "Haborer of Hope!" <3

Well..... If you're hoping for a thrilling backstory to this name, then turn up your disappointment dial to 11.

I come from a British city called Stoke-on-Trent and I took a few too many bangs to the head over the years - hence Mad-stokie

My other name is a little more elaborate. Lunatorium is just another name for a sanitorium with the moon in the sky :)

I got my name from watching Full Metal Alchemist, a while back I wanted to find a name I could use as an alias rather than just using my surname for most things.

Literally looked down at my T- Shirt (from my profile pic) and Resembool sprang to mind, since it's the brothers' home.

This name was actually used in a comedy skit at a school for a project. I was the ghetto, loud, obnoxious chick named Lashaquana. Since then, it's been my username for EVERY game xD

My username comes from many years ago when my best friend and I played Worms 3D on Nintendo Gamecube. This is what he named his last worm. We thought it was funny. I liked the name and stuck with it for a long time.

Ok, the name Cyb3r_ZER0 is inspired by a childhood friend of mine. When I was around 10 or so, my brother always had a friend over who played a bunch of games together. Many of which were great games like FF:IV, Castlevania, Phantasy Star 1-4, etc. The three of us often played co-op games together. They played DC PSO too but I was way too young at the time to notice it. It wasn't until GC was when I took interest. When we played LAN games like Counter Strike or Half Life, he would go by Cyb3r_(insert something here without giving it away). Being young and completely unoriginal, I stole that tag of his and plugged in Zero at the end as I was playing Megaman Zero at the time and thought the number zero reminded me of binary which I guess shares the same sort of theme. Growing up and being too lazy of thinking of my own I just reused the name and it sort of stuck.

Last edited:
Back