What Games Are You Playing?

What runs are good? My main is doing ok. Got a few ok equips - chainsword, viviennce, v101, pure power mag etc. Doing fine on last levels of VH EPS4 but I still feel like I'm a long way off being able to solo the quests for SJS hunt.

What do you recommend quest wise to go for to hunt them? DO the quests take very long to do? Do I need to quit at a certain point and restart the quest?

Ed

Well I go for the tedious route of PW4 first 2 rooms. Ranger with frozen shooter and demon mechgun would be fastest. I also equip a limiter just to keep track of mob kills for fun.

A typical day in gaming for me consists of:
PSO (obviously)
DotA 2 (usually a game or two after work to help wind down... ironically.)
Civilization 5/6 (with the fiancee who is cautious to try an 'active' game like PSO)
Marvel Puzzle Quest (on mobile)

Every so often I'll dip until the massive Steam backlog of games I've yet to play, or if a AAA title is discounted I might fixate on that for a week or two. But the above are my mainstays.

And Skyrim, since I wrote mods and still love the modding community.

apart from playing PSO. im a mod tester/ dev / official server admin for ark eternal. dunno how many people here play ark survival evolved xD. been playin pso since DC - gc - xbox - 360 now psoBB. played pso2 as well though not as fun as this.

Been playing Rising Storm 2. It's not grabbed me like Red Orchestra 2 did. 10 hours in and I have to say the few new features that they have added are kinda annoying. Much like surviving in the game, Tripwire Interactive have played it safe with this latest title. It feels like just another Red Orchestra 2 DLC. A reskin and little more.

The main gripe other than respawn delays for team killing is the fact levelling only unlocks new character costumes and skins as opposed to unlocking weapon modifications. That has taken away the appeal of levelling up.

RO2 remains my all time favourite online FPS game. I'm not sure if RS2 will rack up anywhere near the 784 hours I invested on RO2.

Ed

Been playing Tekken7 since 2 days ago, I got reminded why tekken is the lead fighting game out there.
Other than that I play CSGO, LoL(killme) and Killing Floor2

I'm tempted to get Tekken 7 myself. Did you play Killing Floor 1? I think I might have overcooked on the first game and that's why I didn't play KF2 half as much.

Ed

I played both games (kf1 way too many hours lol), but I enjoy kf2 the most because of more variation to classes. I do wish they were faster with adding weapons to the game though. Whenever they do the weapons either come out rubbishly weak or crazy overpowered.
The survivalist class is a joke, not being a jack of all trades was the staple for killing floors design. Then again for this reason nobody plays it.
SWAT is fun to play but treads too much on Commandos territory in my honest opinion. They should have made unique weapons for it and not just the standard SMG's that blast out bullets.

Last edited:
Can't say I've heard of that class, when was that added? I must admit I haven't been back on KF2 in a very long time. I liked that they added a solo mode that still counted towards your class levels. I might give it a go again sometime soon.

Ed

Survivalist is the class that has important perks from all the other classes so you basicly become a mix between a medic and a commando for example. However it's lacking in both so nobody really plays it.

Honestly just been playing a lot of PSO mainly, this server has been the best experience I've had playing PSO (being able to use addons, not everything is hacked, etc.) But on the side, I've been playing Disgaea 5 on my Switch (first Disgaea game I've ever played) and Elder Scrolls Legends, the Hearthstone clone.

Done a rittle review of Rising Storm 2 complete with a lot of strange asian and south park esque voices

Ed

Clementine is on open alpha testing once more. Getting my fix of PSU for a while. Allbeit a small fix, I never invest too much time in a server where I lose my characters every few months.

Ed

Made a new video with a lot of strange voices and funny moments on a playthrough of a BF1 multiplayer game.

Enjoy

Ed

Last edited:
Final Fantasy XIV Stormblood (launches on June 20, currently playing "early access" period). Did the first dungeon of this expansion today and it was aMAzing. Highly recommended!

Back