What Games Are You Playing?

I played Gungrave and was like "ehhhh" but the anime was really good.

Still plodding away at Dragon Quest 9. And a few other random games.

Diablo 3 season 11 [PS4] mostly solo Grift.

Damn, you played all these 100 gamecube games?
Not all but I've played at least over 60 gamecube games back in the day. I'm also still playing new ones today on an emulator. There are plenty of games on this list that I have played. There are also a decent amount of games not on this list that I enjoy.

Yall like Smash Bros. back in the xbox days, we got Small Arms, it's worth 400 points back then.

I mostly play fighters... SSB4, Street Fighter4,5, and UMVC3. I also play D3ros and Marvel Heroes.

Resident Evil Revelations 1 raid mode got its hooks into me. I was playing on PC a few weeks ago, then bought the PS4 port that came out this week. People always said raid mode is crack and they were right.

I just beat Prey(2017) tonight! So I started up on this server for some good old nostalgic PSO since a friend told me about it a few days ago. I need something fun to fill these long months between now and when the PC version of Destiny 2 comes out, after all. Long. Long months.

While I was MIA...

I played the living daylights out of Bayonetta 1 and 2 on my Wii U finally. I first enjoyed the story for what it is and focused on that, then after I story moded it on hardest difficulty, I Pure Platinum'd everything on EACH difficulty, got the max high scores in all the chapters, bought everything from the store, unlocked everything and overall I am massively in love with the series and Bayonetta herself! ♥♥♥♥♥

Rating:
out of 10 from me! ♥

I just played the demo for Nicobass' Tomb Raider 2 remake in Unreal Engine 4. You can download it here.

It is quite possibly one of the best fangames ever made, it took me a couple of hours to get past the first level, getting lost and stuck numerous times (which was great) and the level design was impeccable. I forsee this taking a few years to finish though, but that's fine.

Much better than the reboot crap they made, Tomb Raider has always been about exploring and platforming, but the reboot took her in a different direction I'm just simply not interested in.

I was thinking of getting Destiny 2, but it doesn't come out for PC until 10/24, and I don't want to play it on a console if I can help it (I like having privacy with online games like that, just so that I'm not bugging other people).

Other than PSO right now, I've been playing SAO: Memory Defrag on mobile for a bit, and I was addicted to Skyrim SE for PC for a while, but it's kinda lost its luster for me, even with the awesome capabilities of the mod community. :\

I'm actually trying to find a game I can become absorbed in while playing PSO again... but that search has not come along too well.

ummm what games??? I guess PSO2, GW2, some Monster Hunter games, Fire Emblem, MGS, mostly those games

Back