What Games Are You Playing?

GospelEXE

When I join different communities, I like to make little topics like this to see what other people are doing besides what is focused on the community. In this case, I like to see what other people are playing besides PSO!

At the moment, I've been focusing a lot on Pokemon Shuffle on the 3DS and the recent Mobile version that came out this week.
Other than that, I'm playing Super Smash Bros 3DS and my girlfriend introduced me to Luminous Arc for the NDS, which is... going rather slow for me.

NDW said:
Steam: NDWoodruff
XBL: NDWoodruff
NNID: NDWoodruff

Games I play:

PC:
  • Castle Crashers
  • Insurgency
  • osu!
  • Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst
  • Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus
  • Phantasy Star Portable 2
Xbox One:
  • Halo: The Master Chief Collection
  • Gears of War: Ultimate Edition
Wii U:
  • Super Smash Bros. for Wii U

PC:

-PSOBB
-Quake III Arena (CPMA & DeFRaG)
-Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike (GGPO)
-Tetris: The Grand Master 3
-Starcraft 2: HotS
-DOOM II (zdaemon)

PSOBB, PSO2, Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment (Vita), Tears to Tiara 2: Heird of the Overlord (PS3) for now. Oh yeah and started Zelda: Skyward Sword with a friend, I already beat it and he got interested in it after we played Hyrule Warriors for months.

Once I beat SAO, which won't take long with how easy it is, I start on the Hyperdimension Neptunia rebirth series on the Vita.

Waiting on Xenoblade Chronicles X (Wii U) and Tales of Zestiria (PS3) as well

I recently played through Diablo III: Reaper of Souls for the first time.

I'm trying to get the event mount in Heroes of the Storm. Another weekend gone, never to be seen again.

How could I get it in my head to forget to add Splatoon to my list ;~;

Decided to knock Luminous Arc out of my list and revived Code of Princess out of my archives. I beat the campaign with two of the characters (Solange and Ali), so I figured that I'd beat it with the other two to fully beat the game.

Also, for those that are interested, here is my Backloggery on my games.
http://backloggery.com/flayd

Elder Scrolls Online -- that and PSOBB take enough of my free time. :D

I was thinking of Phantasy Star Zero the other day. I might buy myself a cartridge some day and replay it. Going to have to choose my classes carefully if I do...

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX just came out Tuesday. Loving the hell out of it, being a rhythm freak and all. Still trying to unlock all of the songs. Waiting for Disgaea 5 to some out. Hopefully I can get my capture card working with my PS4 by the time that comes out.

Oswald said:
Mainly play Destiny on Xbone now, along with Halo and CoD/Battlefield.
What do you play on Halo: MCC?

Lately I started a new village on animal crossing NL, continuing my playthrough of pokemon alpha sapphire finally, and I still play minecraft quite a bit for anyone that remembers my builds.

Back