What Games Are You Playing?

I started FFXIV myself a few months ago (~4ish) and already have 500 hours clocked. Really fun game. Just finished the Heavensward patch, but now I think I'm going to go back to working on the PvP mounts for Frontline. Got all of the Shadowbringer PvP glam sets already, and they all look great.
Other than that, I have added a handful of mods on Skyrim for another playthrough, and recently I setup my Wii so I can play PSO online for GC servers.

i now own world of final fantasy, tales of vesperia (can't DL it until the 8th or so tho), guacamelee 2, mario + rabbids, and digimon story cyber sleuth complete

Digimon Cyber Sleuth is a pretty neat game, got it a few months back on PS4 a few days before they announced the collection for PC sadly.

I've been dragging out some old-school stuff myself... Sort of, lol. I've been playing the randomizers for Final Fantasy IV, Dragon Warrior, Pokemon Fire Red, Shining In The Darkness, Phantasy Star II, Phantasy Star IV, and Super Metroid. Also, the vanilla version of Might & Magic II for the Sega Genesis, as that game is so deep you can put YEARS into it without mastering every aspect of it.

On weekends I mostly play Pokemon Sword, Phantasy Star Online 2, Monster Hunter World Iceborne, and Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies.

Never played a persona game. P5 is on sale on playstation for like 8 bucks rn so i grabbed it. Also playing Octopath Traveller.

Started Path of Exile on ps4 couple weeks back. Right now my favorite is caustic arrow ranger. Got lucky with a karui ward amulet and a storm cloud bow drop right off the bat. It was fate.

I've been playing Neverwinter Nights again lately. That game was a big nostalgic blast for me back then. Imagine my surprise that our little community in that game almost all got back 12 years later. Kind of a miracle.

I'm a pretty avid Doom fan, and though one can argue about the plot and there were some issues in the past, gameplay wise Doom Eternal has not dissapointed me one bit so far.

And this ofcourse. Sometimes I play some random games here and there, but those are the main ones.

Really wish i could get into my old d&d group again. Its too far away now that i moved closer to work. A good dungeonmaster really makes a huge difference.

League of Legends, PSO2, Smash Ult, ACNH, M:tG (both Arena and via Cockatrice), PSOBB (Mostly through Destiny but I'm considering an HC solo run in Ephinea), Recettear (watching numbers go up is therapeutic, okay? It has nothing to do with the art.), Rabi-Ribi (It has everything to do with the art), BoI on occasion, Minecraft off and on, a lot of different Sonic fan games and rom hacks when I need something braindead easy to ease the boredom while I'm doing something else (I'm super good at Sonic games), and some other things, but this is all my main stuff.

PSO2
FGO
車輪の国、悠久の少年少女 aka that visual novel i am going through so slowly that i forgot the name and thats what windows installed it as

basically just gacha hell, full casual mode incoming

PC:
PSOBB
PSO2
Dusk

XBOX ONE X:
DOOM Eternal
Gears of War 3 (Replaying the whole series)
Control

Switch:
Smash: Ultimate

World of warcraft (on a break until shadowlands then its back to raid progress)
PSO
Risk of Rain 2
And I stumbled across Phantasy Star Zero in a store today so I'll be having a first playthrough of that too before shadowlands releases!

Just preordered the Super Mario 3D All Stars game for switch. I already own 64 and Sunshine, but I never played Galaxy, and I'd love to play the old ones again on a new console.

I picked up PS0 as well, and I'm learning I really don't enjoy playing handheld games anymore. I'll have to look into emulating it on PC, because I do want to play it.

Checking out Last Epoch (ARPG) on steam. about 20 hrs in.

I don't know what it is I like about this game so much, but it is fun, different for sure!

On an old-school FPS mood now, mostly random community Doom maps. Also recently played Dusk and got Amid Evil in the bundle, as I was interested in Dusk's style, and it has a kickass soundtrack. Turns out that I like Amid Evil even more and I can't wait for the DLC which's release date will always be dubbed by the devs as "SOON™".

Online I play this game and Project Diablo 2, both childhood games but with extra sauce.

Binding of Isaac Repentance got released yesterday, so I've been playing that too.

And some randomizer Metroidvanias, mainly with Metroid Prime and Ori's 2nd game.

Back