What do they mean by "classical characters cannot participate here"?

Abashiri

Guildcard
What do they mean by "classical characters cannot participate here"?
When I make a game on an empty block I can make games just fine. But when I try to make or join a party in the populated block I get that error message.
For some reason I am told that normal characters cannot play, just special ones.
I never had this problem before. Is it some new rule? If so, I hope it doesn't stay that way.
I never was asked if I wanted to make another type of character anyway.

Last edited:
So, there's a big dialog that appears when you join any ship for the first time with a newly-created character.

I don't know if you skipped by it or just chose not to ignore or whatever. But, yeah, it's there.

It looks like the attached screenshot.

Basically, it tells you that if you've played your character on Devaloka, you cannot play on ANY of the other ships. If you've played your character on any of the other ships EXCLUDING Devaloka, you cannot play on Devaloka.

pso133330800840014348.png

You can tell if your character is a classic character, which has played on Devaloka, by it's blue name on the character select. That character would not be able to play on any ship besides Devaloka.

If your character has a white name, they can play anywhere but Devaloka.

Why does that rule even exist? I played there to avoid traffic of other players to get my characters a few levels first.
This sucks, now I have to remake my characters. Hopefully the shared bank will keep everything I collected.

Why does that rule even exist? I played there to avoid traffic of other players to get my characters a few levels first.
This sucks, now I have to remake my characters. Hopefully the shared bank will keep everything I collected.
The rule exists because without the rule the classic ship would be pointless.

Class balance and such completely changes when you have access to Episode IV's equipment.

ALSO, NO, your shared bank from your classic characters will NOT be accessible to normal characters.

The rule exists because without the rule the classic ship would be pointless.

Class balance and such completely changes when you have access to Episode IV's equipment.

ALSO, NO, your shared bank from your classic characters will NOT be accessible to normal characters.
That is terrible. I stored my items all for nothing.
Racast : Aka-75
Humar : Conan Jr.
FOnewearl : Astari
RAmar : Taremar

Back