What are your biggest PSO pet peeves?

People who constantly use CTs over your FTs.

The fact that zus can die in a space that makes Their drop null. Any enemy can drop a platinum badge right now.

Their stupid flight pattern as well. How they can get stuck flapping around out of bounds, and I have to stand and wait till I see their shadow to know it can drop an item.

My biggest pet peeve is that there's too much emphasis on mass incapacitation and instakills in high level play.
It's crazy that new players have to be steered away from doing what comes naturally because of damage cancelling or just general inefficiency. If I had my way, special attacks would deal hard attack damage, but the success rates would all be nerfed. That way physical damage would still be the main component and special effects would be incidental. Sure, everyone uses Charge Vulcans here and there, but raw damage should matter more.
That, my friend, is a result of bad game design.

When your frozen shooter decides to target the one enemy immune to bullets instead of the giant green abomination lumbering towards you like it's on its last leg of 5-hour energy

being stupid and not reading the room id.
not a problem with the game at all, more so me just being a noob.

AND THE PHANTOM FKING SJS, that shit needs to drop or im going to cry.

The fact that zus can die in a space that makes Their drop null. Any enemy can drop a platinum badge right now.

Their stupid flight pattern as well. How they can get stuck flapping around out of bounds, and I have to stand and wait till I see their shadow to know it can drop an item.
Zus are the best fliers on Ragol. Not only do they fly through walls and start flapping in place, they can also submerge and fly underground!

Back