What are your biggest PSO pet peeves?

Enuo

What're the things that agitate you the most? For me, it'd be:

- Finding a rare from a strong enemy (Nano Dragon, Astark, Gran Sorcerer, etc etc) and it's a Photon Drop. Although this usually doesn't agitate me because I expect it anyway lol. What's actually worse is finding a Photon Drop from the enemy you've been hunting for a specific rare from, and it's usually an enemy that there's a shit-ton of.

- Aiming to finish an MA4 quest (or Respective Tomorrow) and a bunch of low-level characters join. Or when three/four Forces join a single room.

- Finding a rare monster and getting nothing from it, but everyone else in the party did (only really annoying if it's a good item).

- Trying to give the party S/D and there's always that one person that runs out of range. =P Not nearly as much of a problem since I have a Striker of Chao now though.

SheepDog

A weapon to fight for pioneer 2...
Sheepdogs who join Ult at lvl80, thinking they can handle Max Attack 4th C stage.

ohai, yeah, eager to get in on the fun.

everyone telling me i should use mechguns because my main is a ramar
dafuq is zerking?

Getting unneccsarily close to an enemy and/or getting too far from the parties force would be my guess

SheepDog

A weapon to fight for pioneer 2...
Noobs who join Ult at lvl80, thinking they can handle Max Attack 4th C stage.

Like me?

Ill Gill killing my HUCT when i played solo on the gc, Watching olga flow kill my level 100+ HUCT on normal.

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
mew has a signature phrase for ppl who Zerk themselves then get breathed on and die!..... XD! *Overzealous warrior zerks themselves to a dismal end* mew: "What did we LEEEEEEEARN?" X3!

Last edited:

Harborer of Hope

That Others May Live!
Staff member
When people wont let me use my TP stealing weapon to regain TP. I'm a FOmar LET ME SHOOT A FEW BULLETS AT IT BEFORE YOU KILL IT that TP can help me heal you later >= Fluids are expensive
AMEN! lol All it takes for mew to see whats going on is seeing those pretty blue +TP #'s the first time and she immediately curbs the offensive crap and shadows the TP harvester in case theres no Hit% on what they're using i.e Vivies or double saber. Mech guns, or pistol users...yeeeeeah, You're getting a Shadow too! =P =3

Last edited:

Enuo

oh look no open games / oh look ma4 try hard game that won't take my feebleness
I also hate it when there's no open games despite 60+ people being online; that or people are playing Normal/Hard/VH and nothing else for no discernible reason.

Or even worse, they idle in the lobby all day long or chat for three hours.

Matt

Administrator
Staff member
Yeahhh, let's not. There's a point where it becomes "just teasing" to clearly trying to provoke a reaction out of someone.

Do it again and I'll be giving you a warning, you know who you are. (the sentiment as a whole obviously applies to other people too!)

Anyway, carry on! I'd say my biggest PSO pet peeve is picking up items when I'm trying to trap shoot... (normal on 1-0 is disgusting because then I can't just flip palette to run, sniff)

reason

Bug Man...
My biggest pet peeve is building PB.
Especially in TA where you could end up resetting in the 1st room.. (triggered)
At least /PK makes it 100x faster.

Last edited: